Sitar

Honeymoon Hotline Featuring "Burnt Norton" and Weekly Lectures

4 minutes ago, wipeout said:

I called the hotline out of the blue today and it seems to be a bad cover of California? What's going onΒ 

That cover has been there for three years now :lel:Someone probably hacked in it. Can her team fix it tho?

On 9/25/2015 at 7:29 AM, thatsomason said:

HBTB sounds even more basic on the phone

The HBTB slander in 2015 I-Β :xgiggle:

url%5D

On 8/22/2015 at 10:39 AM, yyxy said:

Y'all, I recorded every content on the hotline and planning to upload it on youtube and be available for download.Β  :party:

remember this fucking lie LMAO i'm actually glad to announce that i still have the files of the recordings!

Β 

I have the recordings of two versions of the Intro, Freak, Terrence Loves You, Honeymoon, HITB, the Elon Musk TED Talk, and Lawrence Krauss.

yyxyΒ | youth youth by young | yyxy

On 12/23/2023 at 3:19 PM, yyxy said:

remember this fucking lie LMAO i'm actually glad to announce that i still have the files of the recordings!

Β 

I have the recordings of two versions of the Intro, Freak, Terrence Loves You, Honeymoon, HITB, the Elon Musk TED Talk, and Lawrence Krauss.

so... where are they

34 minutes ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

she’ll be back with them in just another 8 years girlie be patient x

Β 

30 minutes ago, Honeytrails said:

i'll trust my fellow orbit to drop them now!Β :hide:

Β 

LMAO DKASKDAKDAK not y'all gagging me! well, anyways happy holidays!

Pardon me for yapping but listening to the audio call really enhance my love for burnt norton interlude… the waves sfx on the beginning and the low quality of the call makes it sound like a lost weird 80s japanese video game which entails paradise/heaven/ethereal - i think of this garden with a water fountain over a field in the sky… enough yapping..!

Β 

edit: i also love how low quality these recording are… i love it more when her songs are played through vinyl/old radio/static sounds

10 minutes ago, blackenedrussianpoetry said:

One of my favorite things Lana has done… i like this variant of promo- very creative and uniqueπŸ‘Β I love it when Lana goes nerdy w science (in her case astronomy) and philosophy… a woman

I love Lana's love for science and philosophy!!Β :crying:Β but of course, she studied metaphysics at uni

url%5D

1 minute ago, Embach said:

I love Lana's love for science and philosophy!!!!!Β :crying:Β but of course, she studied metaphysics at uni

She really went quiet on the surface of metaphysics on an interview with megan & menace… quiet possibly the only lana interview i’ve downloaded on yt and it is- i think is still available Β Β : )

13 minutes ago, blackenedrussianpoetry said:

Pardon me for yapping but listening to the audio call really enhance my love for burnt norton interlude… the waves sfx on the beginning and the low quality of the call makes it sound like a lost weird 80s japanese video game which entails paradise/heaven/ethereal - i think of this garden with a water fountain over a field in the sky… enough yapping..!

Β 

edit: i also love how low quality these recording are… i love it more when her songs are played through vinyl/old radio/static sounds

Β 

Well for a fun fact, I recorded these using Audacity and I dialed the number through Skype. Calling telephone numbers on Skype won't improve the quality and still has the phone quality.

31 minutes ago, Embach said:

Has anyone tried calling Honeymoon Hotline this December? Is the California cover still there lol?

It’s still there and has a creepy voice singing over itΒ 

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ΰ£ͺ Λ–  𝒸𝒢𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒢 π“Œπ’Άπ“‹π‘’ 𝒢𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒢𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 π“ˆπ“Œπ‘’π‘’π“‰π“ƒπ‘’π“ˆπ“ˆΒ β‚ŠΛš.ΰΌ„