naachoboy

"Music To Watch Boys To" premiering on Beats1 in less than 2 hours.

the arab-inspired flute part reminds me of "In the land of oz where the women wear no bras...."  :creep:  :creep:  :creep: 

tumblr_n0offys8zL1rhl4f0o1_400.gif
you're so art froggo, out on the pond…

People can have an opinion.  I think discussion about it is better than a bunch of pages of people saying how great it is. 

Some of the best music songs/albums are the ones you don't really feel at first and you spend some time with them.  It takes time. :smile:

Love your signature  :flutter:

I'm liking Music To Watch Boys To so far, though I gotta admit that it's really different than what I thought it's gunna be. I expected it to be something like HBTB, I love the 50's 60's treatment in the background. It seems like this album is a very modern 50's 60's music take, but somehow with Lana's elements in it without being all hipsterish about it. They can be tacky and godamn awful, but I think Lana got it.

Okay but can we talk about how the single cover makes no sense like... I was expecting a Florida Kilos type of song after I saw that.

It's not a bad song but I'm kinda shocked 'cause it's 100% different from what I expected

tumblr_msfqg0hpqG1sx7kg2o5_250.gif

After one listen:

Definitely my favorite so far.  It has this amazing Fiona Apple meets Mamas and Papas harmony thing going on that's tearing me up.  And there's another resemblance it's toying with that I can't quite pin down, too. And those chords!

It's a perfect dirge.  :smokes4:

Okay but can we talk about how the single cover makes no sense like... I was expecting a Florida Kilos type of song after I saw that.

It's not a bad song but I'm kinda shocked 'cause it's 100% different from what I expected

Yeah only thing that I don't like is how the cover art does not match the atmosphere of it at all. It likes like freaking Bangerz. 

sgopYhV.gif