AKA Lizzy Grant

SOPHIE

60336-13618806c6efb6131b9f63ecee3766ce.j

I'm convinced these "fans" haven't listened to Sophie's music a day In their life like "boring ambient music that is unfun and boring" did you listen to her debut?

Spoiler

don't waste ur life going on AOTY and reading these reviews it's pure hell.. :toofloppy:

1 minute ago, Loon1e said:

60336-13618806c6efb6131b9f63ecee3766ce.j

I'm convinced these "fans" haven't listened to Sophie's music a day In their life like "boring ambient music that is unfun and boring" did you listen to her debut?

Hide contents

don't waste ur life going on AOTY and reading these reviews it's pure hell.. :toofloppy:

The discourse surrounding this album has been so upsetting… like, everyone is entitled to dislike the music, but I don’t see why people feel the need to attack the people overseeing this album’s release. I can’t even imagine how Sophie’s brother must have felt while finishing the album she left behind… genuinely the last thing people should be doing is questioning his intentions

28 minutes ago, LunaeManifestum said:

Obsessed with the BC features

:pillsdy:

YESSSS. 😭 They're so good. That's why I need more. 🫦 No but fr they're my favorite other than My Forever and the HD track. Obviously. 💅

2 hours ago, parachute said:

Shortened/cut reply because I can't like this comment due to being blacklisted I think. But yeah, like.