AKA Lizzy Grant

SOPHIE

60336-13618806c6efb6131b9f63ecee3766ce.j

I'm convinced these "fans" haven't listened to Sophie's music a day In their life like "boring ambient music that is unfun and boring" did you listen to her debut?

Spoiler

don't waste ur life going on AOTY and reading these reviews it's pure hell.. :toofloppy:

1 minute ago, Loon1e said:

I'm convinced these "fans" haven't listened to Sophie's music a day In their life like "boring ambient music that is unfun and boring" did you listen to her debut?

Hide contents

don't waste ur life going on AOTY and reading these reviews it's pure hell.. :toofloppy:

The discourse surrounding this album has been so upsetting… like, everyone is entitled to dislike the music, but I don’t see why people feel the need to attack the people overseeing this album’s release. I can’t even imagine how Sophie’s brother must have felt while finishing the album she left behind… genuinely the last thing people should be doing is questioning his intentions

28 minutes ago, LunaeManifestum said:

Obsessed with the BC features

:pillsdy:

YESSSS. 😭 They're so good. That's why I need more. 🫦 No but fr they're my favorite other than My Forever and the HD track. Obviously. 💅

2 hours ago, parachute said:

Shortened/cut reply because I can't like this comment due to being blacklisted I think. But yeah, like. 

pitchfork gave it a 6.8 and said it was "unusually safe" yet all i've seen is people shitting on it for the ambient tracks how is that safe?? 

38 minutes ago, Charlottexseax said:

pitchfork gave it a 6.8 and said it was "unusually safe" yet all i've seen is people shitting on it for the ambient tracks how is that safe?? 

i had the same thought lol, but who gaf abt pitchfork. they rated product a 6.6 back in the day

2 minutes ago, bethanywhite247 said:

i had the same thought lol, but who gaf abt pitchfork. they rated product a 6.6 back in the day

and gave red by taylor swift a 9 or something like that. halsey was right when she hoped they would bomb it!

I don''t know if this is known but I didn't know Jeffery from Sfire posted him listening to Europe For The Summer back in 2022.

Perhaps this means he has involvement in that song? It would be kinda weird if he was just listening to leaks.

It could appear on the new Sfire album he said is coming with all the work he made with Sophie so one can hope we will finally get EFTS :dancedy:

12 hours ago, Loon1e said:

Reveal hidden contents

them bitches never heard pretending

SOPHIE • ARCA • SKY FERREIRA • YEULE • CHARLI XCX • WILL TOLEDO • JAMIE STEWART • CHELSEA WOLFE • YUNG LEAN • ECCO2K • NATURAL SNOW BUILDINGS • EARTHEATER • FIONA APPLE • BJÖRK • ANNA VON HAUSSWOLFF • KRISTIN MICHAEL HAYTER • RICHARD D JAMES • DEADMAU5 • MICHAEL GIRA • LIZ PHAIR • LANA DEL REY • TINASHE • FKA TWIGS • DEATH GRIPS • SNOW STRIPPERS • A. G. COOK • ETHEL CAIN • NICOLE DOLLANGANGER • KATIE JANE GARSIDE • SHYGIRL • BABYMETAL • CARLY RAE JEPSEN • PERFUME • BEYONCÉ • MACHINE GIRL • KILL ALTERS • RINA SAWAYAMA • A$AP ROCKY • FRIENDZONE • JOANNA NEWSOM • JANE REMOVER • UBOA • KATE BUSH • SARAH BONITO • SLAYYYTER • AYESHA EROTICA • CAROLINE POLACHEK • KELELA • DEVONTÉ HYNES • WEYES BLOOD • JULIA HOLTER • COCTEAU TWINS • TORI AMOS • HANNAH DIAMOND • FLORENCE WELCH • GIA MARGRET • SKULLCRUSHER • DEFTONES • KESHA • LORDE • BONNIE MCKEE • COBRAH • GOODSPEED YOU! BLACK EMPEROR • YUNG SHERMAN • SEA OLEENA • POPPY • DEAN BLUNT • DEAR NORA • T.A.T.U. • NAMASENDA • POISON GIRLFRIEND • TOVE LO • ZHEANI • ORTIES • BLADEE • AESPA • BANKS • ONEOHTRIX POINT NEVER • OTAY:ONII • TEAADORA • IMOGEN HEAP • ROSE MELBERG • 

I’ve never trusted pitchfork since they did fearless Taylor’s version and said it was better than the original in every way then continued to score it less than the original 

People who bring up pitchfork scores (especially toxic Lana fans) need to note that born to die was originally a 5.5 and their way of scoring is just basically a random number generator at this point 

young, wild, free but most of all fucking crazy

image.pngScreenshot-20230604-121919-Instagram-1.j

GEi7EdJW0AEEfOR_2.jpg?ex=65c3d371&is=65b

1. Intro
  2. Take Me To Dubai
  3. TransNation
  4. Plunging Asymptote
  5. Gallop
  6. New York's Burning Down
  7. Instruction
  8. Do You Wanna Be Alive
  9. Elegance
  10. Berlin Nightmare
  11. One More Time
  12. The Dome's Protection
  13. Las Vegas
  14. RaWwWwWwWw
  15. Spliff In My Ear
  16. Fly Bitch
  17. Love Me Off Earth
  18. Exhilarate
  19. Reason Why
  20. My Forever

The perfect 20 track double album imo. Every "genre" explored feels fleshed out , no abrupt transitions, i love this.

as much as i love the other BCK collabs, they feel so much more at home with Day Off Work, Reverse & Stop, etc!
So i just stuck those on a BCK EP similar to the basside one

and I'm still trying to find a home for Always and Forever ...

39 minutes ago, williamprb said:

I’ve never trusted pitchfork since they did fearless Taylor’s version and said it was better than the original in every way then continued to score it less than the original 

People who bring up pitchfork scores (especially toxic Lana fans) need to note that born to die was originally a 5.5 and their way of scoring is just basically a random number generator at this point 

they gave Y2K by Ice Spice a higher score than Preacher's Daughter by Ethel Cain and that alone says enough. They also gave self titled by Liz Phair a 0. This is why I will listen to myself and the oomfs only because most major review sites or whatever are mostly biased for a press promotion

SOPHIE • ARCA • SKY FERREIRA • YEULE • CHARLI XCX • WILL TOLEDO • JAMIE STEWART • CHELSEA WOLFE • YUNG LEAN • ECCO2K • NATURAL SNOW BUILDINGS • EARTHEATER • FIONA APPLE • BJÖRK • ANNA VON HAUSSWOLFF • KRISTIN MICHAEL HAYTER • RICHARD D JAMES • DEADMAU5 • MICHAEL GIRA • LIZ PHAIR • LANA DEL REY • TINASHE • FKA TWIGS • DEATH GRIPS • SNOW STRIPPERS • A. G. COOK • ETHEL CAIN • NICOLE DOLLANGANGER • KATIE JANE GARSIDE • SHYGIRL • BABYMETAL • CARLY RAE JEPSEN • PERFUME • BEYONCÉ • MACHINE GIRL • KILL ALTERS • RINA SAWAYAMA • A$AP ROCKY • FRIENDZONE • JOANNA NEWSOM • JANE REMOVER • UBOA • KATE BUSH • SARAH BONITO • SLAYYYTER • AYESHA EROTICA • CAROLINE POLACHEK • KELELA • DEVONTÉ HYNES • WEYES BLOOD • JULIA HOLTER • COCTEAU TWINS • TORI AMOS • HANNAH DIAMOND • FLORENCE WELCH • GIA MARGRET • SKULLCRUSHER • DEFTONES • KESHA • LORDE • BONNIE MCKEE • COBRAH • GOODSPEED YOU! BLACK EMPEROR • YUNG SHERMAN • SEA OLEENA • POPPY • DEAN BLUNT • DEAR NORA • T.A.T.U. • NAMASENDA • POISON GIRLFRIEND • TOVE LO • ZHEANI • ORTIES • BLADEE • AESPA • BANKS • ONEOHTRIX POINT NEVER • OTAY:ONII • TEAADORA • IMOGEN HEAP • ROSE MELBERG • 

1 minute ago, lakeemmahottie said:

they gave Y2K by Ice Spice a higher score than Preacher's Daughter by Ethel Cain and that alone says enough. They also gave self titled by Liz Phair a 0. This is why I will listen to myself and the oomfs only because most major review sites or whatever are mostly biased for a press promotion

justice for liz phair :defeated:

tumblr_inline_nojcj6qe1j1s5i2my_400.gif gmgif.gif morrissey-flowers.gif

12 minutes ago, Cherry Blossom said:

justice for liz phair :defeated:

I'm literally saying like! the album was far from bad. if someone like avril lavigne at the time recorded it then they would have ate it up. just because the album was more commercially appealing it doesn't mean it was downright terrible bc it wasn't! funstyle was a record that deserved better as well but no one is ready for that conversation.

39 minutes ago, lakeemmahottie said:

They also gave self titled by Liz Phair a 0.

I actually think they spilled here and the review is hilarious.

ABRA - ADDISON RAE - AMAARAE - ARCA - BJÖRK - CARDOPUSHER - CAROLINE POLACHEK - CHARLI XCX - COBRAH - DOJA CAT - DOON KANDA - DUA LIPA - ELLIE GOULDING - ETHEL CAIN - FIONA APPLE - FKA TWIGS - GRIMES - HEIDI MONTAG - JANELLE MONÁE - KALI UCHIS - KELELA - KILO KISH - KISS FACILITY - KYLIE MINOGUE - LANA DEL REY - LORDE - MADONNA - OPN - PHOEBE BRIDGERS - PINKPANTHERESS - ROCHELLE JORDAN - ROSALÍA - SEGA BODEGA - SHYGIRL - SKY FERREIRA - SLAYYYTER - SOPHIE - SZA - T.A.T.U. - TAMARYN - TAYLOR SWIFT - TIM HECKER - TINASHE - TOMMY GENESIS