AKA Lizzy Grant

SOPHIE

thinking you're attractive in your own narcissistic mind =/= others finding you attractive, i digress on that messy subject...

where are the 3 albums Ms SOPHIE? 

LOL @ anyone spending $150 on a fucking song.

for a “song”

thinking you're attractive in your own narcissistic mind =/= others finding you attractive,i digress on that messy subject...

where are the 3 albums Ms SOPHIE?

don’t fucking come for me when you stepped straight out of Night at the Museum big head.

89550-F07-DF2-F-4739-9-AB0-552-DF4549773.jpg

don’t fucking come for me when you stepped straight out of Night at the Museum big head.

are u serious?............ u have nothing better to do than insult people on their appearance. ok i guess

for a “song” don’t fucking come for me when you stepped straight out of Night at the Museum big head.

omg don't you just love SOPHIE the producer of the century wow we love some experimental pop music that soundcloud rats try to replicate <3 we stan a trendsetter wow love her song lemonade you'd love it too 'cause of the last syllable <3 she's such a talented musician i love her songs so much omg <3 

get taste and stop being a stereotypical bitter gay challenge xo

kiss kiss hoebag

we should just ignore?? also there's the option of not seeing someone elses's posts so i recommend yall do it because i already did it lmao

trolls like him loves attention/quotes so if no ones give a shit about what he has to say he eventually will stop