annedauphine

Honeymoon - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Honeymoon  

310 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Honeymoon?

• Honeymoon
    • Music to Watch Boys to
    • Terrence Loves You
    • God Knows I Tried
    • High by the Beach
    • Freak
    • Art Deco
    • Burnt Norton
    • Religion
    • Salvatore
    • The Blackest Day
    • Swan Song
    • Don't Let Me be Misunderstood

Try the "Bass Reducer" setting in iTunes (or analog EQ knob equivalent) and the sound really opens up … Lana always seems to push the bass slightly too far on her CDs which gives them that "slow" sound (that some people don't like)

This. I absolutely agree.

Try the "Bass Reducer" setting in iTunes (or analog EQ knob equivalent) and the sound really opens up … Lana always seems to push the bass slightly too far on her CDs which gives them that "slow" sound (that some people don't like)

Does it mean that all songs could be more happy?

Mfhp.gif

K so I'm coming back home, I'm strongly apologize bc I'm writing this getting incredibly hammered, basically she arrived 30mins late and stayed 2H LONGER. THIS GURL. SO GENEROUS. ANd she spent like not much time at all w me bc I was extremely stressed and I arrived and gave her the flowers and asked how she was doing and she said I'm excited! and her mascara was on point and I was hypnotised by her tattoos and hearing her laugh made me fucking pass out and she asked me where I was from n I said Paris and she said oooooh and then she asked my name and I had to show that I had written it on my arm bc I can't spell and SHE MISPELLED IT HAHAHA. I don't mind at all it's so cute she wrote Anne-Daphine instead of Anne-Dauphine. n these security fuckers were pressing us as f and so I only had the time to ask her for a kiss and I think she thought she wanted me to get a pic of it and I could only get one pic (but motherfuckers got at least 10...............................) so she took my ipod and took the pic but took it like one millisecond before.... THIS BINCH...... and so many people had so many more stuff, I HATE MYSELF for not bringing my UV and BTD vinyls, at least she got my letter and the drawing from boywonder, I wish I had more time, I wish I had another pic, I wish I didn't freaked out, but, whatever, and then I waited 3h with the lovely @@Degenerate and we saw her go away in her car and she's the sweetest and most beautiful woman on earth, she gave a lil girl who gave her a drawing a vinyl to sign it and said she paid for it

I'm 9656897% more in love with her than I was before, she's the first girl I asked and she didn't rejected me and I swear to God that made the Earth that I will never unstan, I love her for real, full homo, full love as fuck, full I'd die for you if you only blinked, full I'm dedicating my entire life to you now, full you're the only reason I didn't killed myself because I heard Next To Me and it changed my mind

ZKcaooE.png

Absolutely smashed beyond my actual mind to the point that I'm having difficulties to type so sorry and I might repeat myself but the more I listen to this album, the more I adore it. I strongly believe there isn't a better album than this one. Seeing her this incredibly happy, excited, and proud, makes me the happiest human on earth rn. I can't help myself to love everything she do, I can't help but adore the piece of work that is this album as a whole. Today was a dream and I'm extremely excited for the New York sisters, you deserve to meet her and see how happy she is, I saw her laugh and literally slut dropped bc of how unreal it felt

ZKcaooE.png

Absolutely smashed beyond my actual mind to the point that I'm having difficulties to type so sorry and I might repeat myself but the more I listen to this album, the more I adore it. I strongly believe there isn't a better album than this one. Seeing her this incredibly happy, excited, and proud, makes me the happiest human on earth rn. I can't help myself to love everything she do, I can't help but adore the piece of work that is this album as a whole. Today was a dream and I'm extremely excited for the New York sisters, you deserve to meet her and see how happy she is, I saw her laugh and literally slut dropped bc of how unreal it felt

While you were watching her and waiting in line, did anything else interesting happen?

other than that story of her buying the vinyl for the gorl

I've read that she's already thinking about her next album

I'm thinking about her next album too. :teehee:

While you were watching her and waiting in line, did anything else interesting happen?

other than that story of her buying the vinyl for the gorl

Yes, I saw some twinks crying, I heard her laugh a billion times and I slut dropped hard everytime, I'm sorry I'll prolly answer when I'll be less smashe ddI've never been that drunk in my entrei life  I stonrgly apologize

ZKcaooE.png

K so I'm coming back home, I'm strongly apologize bc I'm writing this getting incredibly hammered, basically she arrived 30mins late and stayed 2H LONGER. THIS GURL. SO GENEROUS. ANd she spent like not much time at all w me bc I was extremely stressed and I arrived and gave her the flowers and asked how she was doing and she said I'm excited! and her mascara was on point and I was hypnotised by her tattoos and hearing her laugh made me fucking pass out and she asked me where I was from n I said Paris and she said oooooh and then she asked my name and I had to show that I had written it on my arm bc I can't spell and SHE MISPELLED IT HAHAHA. I don't mind at all it's so cute she wrote Anne-Daphine instead of Anne-Dauphine. n these security fuckers were pressing us as f and so I only had the time to ask her for a kiss and I think she thought she wanted me to get a pic of it and I could only get one pic (but motherfuckers got at least 10...............................) so she took my ipod and took the pic but took it like one millisecond before.... THIS BINCH...... and so many people had so many more stuff, I HATE MYSELF for not bringing my UV and BTD vinyls, at least she got my letter and the drawing from boywonder, I wish I had more time, I wish I had another pic, I wish I didn't freaked out, but, whatever, and then I waited 3h with the lovely @@Degenerate and we saw her go away in her car and she's the sweetest and most beautiful woman on earth, she gave a lil girl who gave her a drawing a vinyl to sign it and said she paid for it

I'm 9656897% more in love with her than I was before, she's the first girl I asked and she didn't rejected me and I swear to God that made the Earth that I will never unstan, I love her for real, full homo, full love as fuck, full I'd die for you if you only blinked, full I'm dedicating my entire life to you now, full you're the only reason I didn't killed myself because I heard Next To Me and it changed my mind

OMG sounds amazing!  :flutter:

149o3h3.jpg

For me right now:

HM > AKA = Paradise > Ultraviolence > Born to Die

Honeymoon is shaping up to be my favorite, but we will see. I thought the same about UV but you see where it is now.

Goddesses don't speak in whispers. They scream.

I love the album, Art Deco and Religion r the two songs I want play when I get laid ;) and I'm addicted to the opening lines of Freak. But to be honest, I think the best songs on the album were those before Burnt Norton. Not that I'm saying the rest are bad, but they felt a little too cinematic and repetitive. But I liked Swan Song and her cover of Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood (It felt really creative). Overall, the album was a perfect blend of elements from both BTD and UV, with hints of cinema score from her soundtrack songs and her collaboration with Emile.

But I think it felt somewhat incomplete and there should be an EP follow up like Paradise. It's just my personal opinion, but Honeymoon definitely rates 8 million stars in my queue

:)