annedauphine

Honeymoon - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Honeymoon  

310 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Honeymoon?

• Honeymoon
    • Music to Watch Boys to
    • Terrence Loves You
    • God Knows I Tried
    • High by the Beach
    • Freak
    • Art Deco
    • Burnt Norton
    • Religion
    • Salvatore
    • The Blackest Day
    • Swan Song
    • Don't Let Me be Misunderstood

If she was already in your fave list how can she fall in it again?

I ranked each artist and she was number 5 or 6 but now she was 9 and I thought to place her on 11 but maybe 8 is alright

Mfhp.gif

I still love listening to Freak, and Swan Song in full.

I seem to only listen to to TBD about half way thru, then get annoyed with the drawn out choruses and skip the rest.

Same for Religion- about half the song, same for Art Deco..

They are great to me, but i find them drawn out.  Its almost like the songs all have parts only that i love, then fail soon after that ..

its weird.. i'd re-arrange the songs (redo them differently). hard to explain.. and only listening to the songs i like now and then.. :facepalm:

Why do people even buy box sets?

I don't understand what is so amazing about re-buying something for more money, that you already have, just for a few different pictures of Lana's face...... 

I mean no harm, I'm just curious. What's special about the Honeymoon box set?  :brows3:

Honeymoon is her best work imo. I don't even know what it is about it, I think it'e the fact that I like literally every song. Despite the fact that UV has more peaks than HM, there are songs on it that I was, and still am, less keen about (PWYC, OM, Flipside, Ultraviolence, FMWuttT) which, I feel, help keep it a cohesive album for me but make it more tiring in a sense when compared to HM.

Why do people even buy box sets?

I don't understand what is so amazing about re-buying something for more money, that you already have, just for a few different pictures of Lana's face......

I mean no harm, I'm just curious. What's special about the Honeymoon box set? :brows3:

Collectors ' item, I don't buy them bc they are expensive af, but they are a great collectors item

Got a message the Honeymoon box will be delayed. At first they said it will be delivered by the end of November and now they let me know they won't make it. Seems like December or even 2016... :aw:

So confusing, I got an email 2 weeks ago saying the boxset would be shipped this week...I keep hearing conflicting things about this damn box!

Aka Lizzy Grant is still here, allowing you to bop and drink and sway until Lana's new record, SINATRON, is out with its space bee bop hit single "Terrence's All-Star Spatio joint"

I can't wait for Lizzy's next album, featuring hits such as "Joint Composite Estimating Functions in Spatial and Spatio-Temporal Models", "Music to Examine Structure–Activity Relationships for Organometallic Osmium Arenephenylazopyridine Complexes with Potent Anticancer Activity to", "32", and "Don't Be That Way"

Just got a notice that my boxset was shipped! Finally, I've been wanting this mother for so long it seems like. Idk why some other sets are delayed, maybe they're international orders or something?

Haven't received any mails about my CD box shipping yet.