annedauphine

Honeymoon - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Honeymoon  

310 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Honeymoon?

• Honeymoon
    • Music to Watch Boys to
    • Terrence Loves You
    • God Knows I Tried
    • High by the Beach
    • Freak
    • Art Deco
    • Burnt Norton
    • Religion
    • Salvatore
    • The Blackest Day
    • Swan Song
    • Don't Let Me be Misunderstood

Has someone made YT rips of the orchestral versions of the songs from HM? If not, I am going to.

That did not even cross my mind! If you do it, can you post your collection as a ZIP file? Currently, I only have HBTB orchestral version but that one is really good.

Honeymoon is from an artiste'

whereas, for example, Hello by Adele is pablum for the masses for everyone to have to swear allegiance and love it because, well, the not doing so would be nonconformist in the world

so everyone listens to the record company and goes out and buys it and that makes record company and the suits very very happy

btw, what good would any artist at this time have in releasing anything at all, being that Adele will have the #1 album for the next 20 weeks, and Hello will be the #1 single maybe until Feb. or March.

perhaps around Grammy time Weeknd will release Prisoner and it can be a #1 song, but here's hoping it don't happen until Hello drops and before the second single is released.

because the machine of Adele steamroller has abated

(note nothing against Adele, but well, I am not buying her album because I just don't care to. And I did buy weeknd's album, but only because of Prisoner.

Lana brought me there. If Adele wants me to buy her album, do a duet or give her a credit being that she steals the beginning of Hello anyhow.

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

Couldn't care less about Adele, actually.

-----------------------------------------------------

Got a message the Honeymoon box will be delayed. At first they said it will be delivered by the end of November and now they let me know they won't make it. Seems like December or even 2016... :aw:

I wish Lana would record her singing her songs, just a simple recording of her with a band with no audience for extra promo. It would be great to hear some of her new songs live.

qsVmBMd.png

After absorbing, admiring and being astonished by Art Angels, I can't help but wonder what would happen if Lana had a perspective on creativity, work ethic, evolution, and inspiration a bit more like Grimes...

So much respect. She's truly proving that all challenges can be accepted and exceeded with hard work and a devoted vision to carry out.

After absorbing, admiring and being astonished by Art Angels, I can't help but wonder what would happen if Lana had a perspective on creativity, work ethic, evolution, and inspiration a bit more like Grimes...

So much respect. She's truly proving that all challenges can be accepted and exceeded with hard work and a devoted vision to carry out.

LANAboards

tumblr_n5i2xtLulN1rveoj6o2_250_zpsbef351

i think a lot of you are deaf x

tbh these fegs think BTD is better than Honeymoon, bitch please, commercial success and beautiful, cinematic visuals dont make an album...

can you gtfo? k 

tbh these fegs think BTD is better than Honeymoon, bitch please, commercial success and beautiful, cinematic visuals dont make an album.

Agreed, honestly BTD is her weakest to me. I like it but it really isn't put together half as well as her other albums. Honeymoon is so much more mature and evolved sounding. Leaps and bounds to be honest.

Agreed, honestly BTD is her weakest to me. I like it but it really isn't put together half as well as her other albums. Honeymoon is so much more mature and evolved sounding. Leaps and bounds to be honest.

Seriously these fans are so fucking ungrateful with her, i cant wait for her to take 5-10 years to do something so they will appreciate something...

Just feel like I have to say this...

Can we all PLEASE stop posting about other artists in the HONEYMOON POST RELEASE THREAD!!? :toofunny:  It's super annoying & I don't come here to read about how amazing xyz's new album or song is, I'm here for Lana. And Lana only. Take your half assed comparisons to another thread please because most of us don't want to hear it anymore. It's so annoying! 

Thank you. Rant over.  :facepalm: