Pocket Gay

Mariah Carey

Glitter just peaked at #21 on iTunes after 17 years, and it’s still climbing the charts. This is so random. The fact that it’s her “flop” album that’s charting makes it even better sjdjfjd. Justice4Glitter

qfrWuBl.png

why is no one mentioning how mariah released her best album since E=MC2

TheProphecyFinal

Here is a link to all streaming services where you can stream my new single, "The Prophecy" :party:

Critics are saying: "It's pretty much the best thing ever" - Anthony Fantano

and "It would be super cool if you listened to it. It may surprise you with how not-bad it is.  It's actually pretty good" - a genuinely unbiased and actual casual pop music listener

what are the best tracks.. i'm not a mariah fan but I want to know whats good tbh

a no-no, caution, portrait and stay long love you are my favssss! but they're all good, with you is underrated.

TheProphecyFinal

Here is a link to all streaming services where you can stream my new single, "The Prophecy" :party:

Critics are saying: "It's pretty much the best thing ever" - Anthony Fantano

and "It would be super cool if you listened to it. It may surprise you with how not-bad it is.  It's actually pretty good" - a genuinely unbiased and actual casual pop music listener

I think my fave albums of hers has to be Memoirs, Butterfly, and ofc Emancipation of Mimi.
E=MC^2 is one of the cutest, Charmbracelet has some forgotten gems on it, the Elusive Chanteuse was such a beautiful and mature record. 

I pretty much think that Caution's somewhat in the same vein of E=MC^2, with how cute it can be, but it's also a bit more mature, and the simple throwback feels, remind me a little bit of Rainbow too. 

With You wasn't really on my radar til I kept playing it, and the feel reminds me so much of Memoirs, so, a new fave track. 

She didn't lie when she mentioned how lighthearted the album was gonna be, and I'm happy for her, for being at that place, but I wish we got a few more tracks. I know Runway was a Jap exclusive, but I wish he all got the track, with just one more track too. I miss the fire in her vocals, and atm Stay Long Love You and With You are the only ones that remind me of her octave jumps towards the end of the songs. 

We got a video for GTFO, that seems more of an interlude video imo, a video for With You, which was beautifully made, visuals were so smooth. I wonder what'll be next for Caution. They've been promoting The Distance, which is pretty catchy, but then what else? 

Idk, hopefully I'm not asking for too much, but something seems to be missing from the comeback she's been building thru since last New year's eve, imo. Love the music, and here for it, but yeah, 2 cents. 

Oh, side note, the AMA performance of With You was just beautiful. 

UV/Honeymoon

I think my fave albums of hers has to be Memoirs, Butterfly, and ofc Emancipation of Mimi.

E=MC^2 is one of the cutest, Charmbracelet has some forgotten gems on it, the Elusive Chanteuse was such a beautiful and mature record.

I pretty much think that Caution's somewhat in the same vein of E=MC^2, with how cute it can be, but it's also a bit more mature, and the simple throwback feels, remind me a little bit of Rainbow too.

With You wasn't really on my radar til I kept playing it, and the feel reminds me so much of Memoirs, so, a new fave track.

She didn't lie when she mentioned how lighthearted the album was gonna be, and I'm happy for her, for being at that place, but I wish we got a few more tracks. I know Runway was a Jap exclusive, but I wish he all got the track, with just one more track too. I miss the fire in her vocals, and atm Stay Long Love You and With You are the only ones that remind me of her octave jumps towards the end of the songs.

We got a video for GTFO, that seems more of an interlude video imo, a video for With You, which was beautifully made, visuals were so smooth. I wonder what'll be next for Caution. They've been promoting The Distance, which is pretty catchy, but then what else?

Idk, hopefully I'm not asking for too much, but something seems to be missing from the comeback she's been building thru since last New year's eve, imo. Love the music, and here for it, but yeah, 2 cents.

Oh, side note, the AMA performance of With You was just beautiful.

I feel like Stay Long Love You would be a good single choice! It shows off vocals & is slower but it’s more modern with the chorus & the feature!

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif