Lad

Lipsters Awards 2015 (1/23)

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS so fucking honoured to be nominated with such extremely talented artists :defeated: I only have been making stuff since July this is crazy :crying5: The other nominations are making me supremely happy thank you so much guys I didn't knew y'all thought of me this way :heart: and good luck to all the other nominees this is such a fun thing :D

ZKcaooE.png

Oop. Not trolldrama queen, guardian interview, rudest member, attention whore, biggest bitch, and delete it fat  :xcry:

Is this what LanaBoards thinks of me?

kWW2qvP.gif

I appreciate being nominated for the biggest bitch. Although, I ain't bitchy, I am just honest and I will drag you by your raggedy roots if I want to. And don't @me. Thx!

Sure Jan

ljZXOe0.jpg

okay genuinely shocked. How can I be voted both best taste and worst taste 1f914.png and I don't even stan these indie artists! Truly polarising like any legend...

and I am not rude or a bitch or an attention whore, this must be a typo 1f914.png

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

I'm arriving dead late for the preselection party because I was getting shagged too hard by my drug dealer sugar daddy in the Lamborghini. I'm here, I'm queer and I need a beer (not pictured: You're Gonna Love Me tattoo on the right ass cheek). Photo taken right after I flashed my boobs

01novembre2013-Nylon-Wildfox-party-LanaD

ZKcaooE.png

Living for the fact that my fellow sistren @@salvatore and @@Bekim are nominated in almost all the same categories as me :oprah2:

The fact that I ain't ever used a Christina Gucci gif but I still done snatch that nomination. Billboard Woman of The Year 2015 payola teas.

TK7zmKN.gif

Watching everyone be excited about their noms and you have 0

new_york_on_bed.GIF.3577eb8cc1a5e1c06a93

new_york_on_bed.GIF.3577eb8cc1a5e1c06a93

Can we still vote even if we didn't send any nominations or didn't know this existed until like yesterday (when there was a status about it) ?

queenelizabethpurple2.gif

Thank you amazing people who voted for me for nicest member, you are truly angels. Although I won't win because Queen Anne and company are there.

minaj1.0.0.gif?cfaea8

the cunts who voted for me for rudest member

1441019059-minaj300.gif

I know who you are and I'm glad I was in your guys' minds. I hope I win this one, but leaked's there so I've got a slim chance.

tumblr_mgug5n4Xnz1ql5yr7o1_r1_500.gif

EotAQlJ.jpg

I'm at my internships, I can't be as creative with gifs and stuff but

*am I late ?*

Sorry for missing this ! Thanks for the nomination, I did not expect it ! I'm happy that a lot of the people I voted for are in the lists !

@@PARADIXO : remember your post where you asked if you should change your username and I said WAITTTT ? That's why, I had nominated you !

MDM-Lanaboards-Banner.jpg