Trash Magic

Dua Lipa

Be The One

Genesis (the T in the Park Recording is pretty good and at least it's HQ)

New Love (if u like slower songs)

Hotter Than Hell (if you like tropical sounding pop songs)

Thank you! Listening to Hotter Than Hell rn, I really love her deep raspy voice but her melodies aren't what I usually listen to. But then again I was saying this about Marina at first too

ZKcaooE.png

The iTunes preorder was just updated... with the release date pushed back by another three weeks to February 10th. I can't wait to see Trash Magic's (warranted) meltdown because she's well and truly OVER now :poordat:

The iTunes preorder was just updated... with the release date pushed back by another three weeks to February 10th. I can't wait to see Trash Magic's (warranted) meltdown because she's well and truly OVER now :poordat:

thats my bday.. mess

Yikes. Her entire music kind of banks on the summer vibe and she's releasing it in what is usually the coldest 3 week span of the year. I guess she's going for Australian summer?

Yikes. Her entire music kind of banks on the summer vibe and she's releasing it in what is usually the coldest 3 week span of the year. I guess she's going for Australian summer?

She definitely could be because she's slaying the charts here, but February is a really weird time because it's the second week back at school after our summer holidays ??? January would've made a lot more sense as it would've been summer holidays 

FzytWEW.png

she will be fine :rip: she's on Jimmy Fallon this tuesday (August 2nd) hope she performs a new single :excited:

That would make literally no sense being that Hotter Than Hell has been her most successful single worldwide and she delayed the album to try to get it to catch on in the states

I know this is kind of a reach but maybe that February date is just for the DE/CH/AT region? I say this because another artist I'm a fan of, Norma Jean Martine - who happens to be on the same label as Dua but worldwide (Vertigo/Capitol) - was supposed to have released a new instant grat track today ahead of her album in September (the 9th to be exact). However, I couldn't find anything on Spotify so checked my local iTunes and the German one where I found that the release date was moved back to January 20th (I already despise that date) but for some reason, the UK gets the track today and the album in October. Maybe the January date is still what Warner is aiming for and it's actually Universal that's screwing everything up idk  :creep:

I know this is kind of a reach but maybe that February date is just for the DE/CH/AT region? I say this because another artist I'm a fan of, Norma Jean Martine - who happens to be on the same label as Dua but worldwide (Vertigo/Capitol) - was supposed to have released a new instant grat track today ahead of her album in September (the 9th to be exact). However, I couldn't find anything on Spotify so checked my local iTunes and the German one where I found that the release date was moved back to January 20th (I already despise that date) but for some reason, the UK gets the track today and the album in October. Maybe the January date is still what Warner is aiming for and it's actually Universal that's screwing everything up idk  :creep:

What should've happened is...it got a European release in Sept and then a US release around Thanksgiving after finishing the Troye opening slot. Plus that's a better time of year in terms of sales

BzhmW.png