Say Yes to Heaven

Freak Music Video Premiering February 9th

It's not because of the lyrics or FJM. Basically back in May/June 2014 Lana started to film the *Original* Ultraviolence video which was set to be about a cult. It seems like they finished it all but soon after Vice took over the production and changed Lana's plan and scrapped that video and gave us what we have now (a crappy video made with $2 app) so in 2015 Lana used scenes from the original Ultraviolence in the album sampler and some of the members on here noticed the water shots as the Pale Fire photoshoot which was apart of the UV video. So fast forward Lana uses the water shots for MTWBT and everybody is happy. Now she's announced the Freak video and in the album sampler when Freak starts we see more shots from the original UV video. And now the shots have likeness to the (real life) Heaven's Gate cult. The Heaven's Gate cult commited mass suicide by poisoning Kool-Aid and drinking it. I think they might've partied too. What do we see Lana and her friends doing? Drinking some red liquid, presumably Kool-Aid and having a grand ol' time! This is why we're thinking the video is Cult-like. :hooker: Hope I helped!

I made a thread about this a while ago

ZKcaooE.png

^^Actually it was the People's Temple that committed mass suicide by drinking Flavor Aid (which everyone just called Kool-Aid). Almost 1,000 people died in that situation, a lot of them murdered instead of committing suicide.

There's a super interesting documentary on Youtube about it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydHRESPjBxg

^^Actually it was the People's Temple that committed mass suicide by drinking Flavor Aid (which everyone just called Kool-Aid). Almost 1,000 people died in that situation, a lot of them murdered instead of committing suicide.

There's a super interesting documentary on Youtube about it!

Ahh, I keep telling people it's Heaven's Gate oops :ohno: Thanks for clearing that up for me <3

FCKNC just saw all the images have been deleted and of course! I don't have doubles thank God it has been proved right

I can still see them :smile:

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

Lana Del Rey is such a treasure hunt. Yeah, I think she mixed all these fascinating religious groups. I read about Peoples Temple and some called Jim "daddy ", all to say that they were ready to die, if Jim felt it was time to do so. 

vat-photo.jpg

Lana Del Rey is such a treasure hunt. Yeah, I think she mixed all these fascinating religious groups. I read about Peoples Temple and some called Jim "daddy ", all to say that they were ready to die, if Jim felt it was time to do so. 

vat-photo.jpg

The Guardian Interview :creep:

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

Maybe it will be where FJM is the cult leader, but by the end of the video Lana and her girls tie him up and take control. (Assuming that his hands are tied up like they might be in the photos), most likely though it will be like Lana swaying around Father John Misty, then her swaying with the girls, then the girls swaying around each other. Everyone looks bored in a pretty way I suppose though.

Nothing scares me anymore.

Why do I have the feeling (no matter what the theme of the video is, even tho I support the cult theory) Lana's is going to be dead by the end of the video? like, I just know. I just hope it doesn't  because I don't want the "I wish I was dead already" drama reviving.

Also, I hope we have cool scenes too, like the bridge and the end of freak are really boppy so I hope Lana gives us like shots of her running away of John laughing but then having shots of her running away but SCARED this time, like I hope the cult leader thing to be true so like, John could be crazy and Lana could like, scape from him at the end because he's like, killing everyone with the Flavored Aid/Cool Aid/whatever etc. But this could only be a little true if the Cult theme is real so #praying4that 

But anyways, I'm going to be happy with whatever she brings us, I've been thirsthing for so long that just the taste of a little bit of whatever seems divine

Ps:  you'll I'm like 99.99999% sure we're getting the whole video in those pink filters, I stand behind it because of the Honeymoon sampler (since she's obviously using the same shots) and the instagram pics + the one she's taking the selfie with Father. So to everyone wishing for HD Scenes WITH COLORS ala high budget videos from Born To Die Era: don't get your hopes up! :teehee: :poordat:

tumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo1_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo2_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo4_250.gif

Personally I would have loved a Salvatore video. Just imagine Lana's pursed lips, deliciously licking a sweet ice cream, driving around Little Italy in a black limousine with a hot Italian man by her side. Meh. At least Freak has a very unique sound and I could imagine her doing a lot with it visually, even though it's not a favourite from Honeymoon. I'm just glad she's inspired again, hopefully this isn't the last we see from Lana for like another year though.