Say Yes to Heaven

Freak Music Video Premiering February 9th

I don't understand the consensus of the Jamestown concept for the video? If the video was trashed for UV bc it could've been controversial, then why would she release it now?

Also, I think it's far fetched. It's like saying the uncut shades of cool MV was a tribute to the people drowning after the Titanic disaster :rip:

omg yesssssssssssssssss honeymoont LIVES

epbPlzM.gif

i really hope they've got some new footage for this and it isnt just some bullshit left over stock montage of random shit.

and if shes REALLY bothered she'll give us some sort of long form video realness.

you and naachoboy are the shit! and yep agree...for fucks sake, give us something NEW and conceptually like she is making an effort like from BTD (omg some of you have me convinced).

"soon" is such a vague word  :awkney2:

burnt norton is still coming soon.

so are the videos for dark paradise, cola, pretty when you cry. x

A question: The fact you all say "First UV video" thing all the time-

Is it confimed that what she shot in 2014 was intended for Ultraviolence for sure?

Like did she even confirm it?

What if all of this was intended for Honeymoon (album) at first place?

She said she had imagery for MTWBT (before she even wrote it).

Not here for a Freak video.Good décision marketing-wise but this binch better make vidéos for Salvatore and TBD (waaay better songs and more iconíc than the stranger thsn stranger mess that is freak

Then don't be in here. :creep:

giphy.gif

A question: The fact you all say "First UV video" thing all the time-

Is it confimed that what she shot in 2014 was intended for Ultraviolence for sure?

Like did she even confirm it?

What if all of this was intended for Honeymoon (album) at first place?

She said she had imagery for MTWBT (before she even wrote it).

Well I mean fans said when they met her she was filming UV on June 10th and then various photos were posted of the said music video. But I don't think Lana ever confirmed it herself so what she filmed could've been for her mom or something lmao

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

Well I mean fans said when they met her she was filming UV on June 10th and then various photos were posted of the said music video. But I don't think Lana ever confirmed it herself so what she filmed could've but for her mom or something lmao

True. Haha.

Well I can see why people are speculating it's for UV at first place, like I mean the cult thing. It's pretty obvious.

But I can't see a reason why would Lana scrap that video and film a new (bad) one.

giphy.gif

True. Haha.

Well I can see why people are speculating it's for UV at first place, like I mean the cult thing. It's pretty obvious.

But I can't see a reason why would Lana scrap that video and film a new (bad) one.

Something about it being too controversial, so it got scrapped and Vice took over and gave us crap

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

Something about it being too controversial, so it got scrapped and Vice took over and gave us crap

Well

"Vice now running shit. Starting with Ultraviolence."

giphy.gif

I hope it comes out in the next week or so, because honestly why would it take a long time? If the footage is from 2014, how long does it really take to put it together, considering she was completely inactive for a couple of months, and presumably she was finishing/editing the video? So like why would she need any more time?

But as I said, there is literally no way to tell with her. I just wish she would SAY RELEASE DATES INSTEAD OF ALWAYS FUCKING SAYING "SOON", that is so subjective. I can see another "It's coming you little bitch" happening tbh 

FzytWEW.png

Apparently Cedric Gervais and David Guetta are remixing the song as we speak and the video will be released when the song impacts US radio. :party:

Interesting. Cedric Gervais always inspired me.

Now I'm even more excited than before.  :party:

giphy.gif

Then don't be in here. :creep:

Well, just going to watch the video once and never again like most people. Unless the video and song are iconic no one will bother to watch it a lot of times. How many of you have watched the MTWBT video more than a couple of times? And now the ones for VG, BTD, WC?

She's choosing the wrong songs for this era, starting with the first single :creep:

EotAQlJ.jpg