Say Yes to Heaven

Freak Music Video Premiering February 9th

okay i hate to be /that/ guy but.. i'm disappointed..

the video is good but it didn't belong to Freak! the aesthetic didn't match the audio at all, some scenes were way too long and should've been cut in half or even quarters, and other scenes (like the ones of her in the room with the record player) should've been explored a lot more.

also not her getting my hopes up with an 11 minute video and the last 6 minutes literally being slow motion shots of girls swimming?? like i wouldn't mind if it was her swimming but... mess! 

if you play 'Brooklyn Baby' over the video right after the 'LANA DEL REY - FREAK' earth shot is finished, it fits up almost perfectly. i need someone to recreate the video with scenes from MTWBT, Honeymoon Sampler and Freak but with Ultraviolence or Brooklyn Baby  :crossed:

she's a mess for this... but saying that some of the shots were beautiful, the ones of her smiling  :worship:

RVhKIwP.gif

Me after watching the video:

tumblr_n7dwwm2Cgc1qg5o2oo1_500.gif

jk.

I only posted that to be the first one to use a Qaadir gif since the site came back up.

But off topic y'all no tea no shade someone check on @@Bekim @@salvatore and see if they're okay. I mean they weren't able to post a Qaadir gif for like what 1-2 days they maybe in shock or something.

okay i hate to be /that/ guy but.. i'm disappointed..

the video is good but it didn't belong to Freak! the aesthetic didn't match the audio at all, some scenes were way too long and should've been cut in half or even quarters, and other scenes (like the ones of her in the room with the record player) should've been explored a lot more.

also not her getting my hopes up with an 11 minute video and the last 6 minutes literally being slow motion shots of girls swimming?? like i wouldn't mind if it was her swimming but... mess! 

if you play 'Brooklyn Baby' over the video right after the 'LANA DEL REY - FREAK' earth shot is finished, it fits up almost perfectly. i need someone to recreate the video with scenes from MTWBT, Honeymoon Sampler and Freak but with Ultraviolence or Brooklyn Baby  :crossed:

she's a mess for this... but saying that some of the shots were beautiful, the ones of her smiling  :worship:

Check out my topic in the video section!

The video set is really similar to a place her father once posted on instagram back to the UV era. I like the video though the Debussy + underwater girls was a bit awkward. All the cult leader references from UV seem to be there, but I kinda felt like she was the one who were leading him, it's like she influencing him, leaving him high, though everyone appear to be dead in the end...

I loved it so much, it was really beautiful and dreamy, definitely screams Ultraviolence and Jonestown at some parts though, loved IT. When she places the acid into his mouth and the color changes :defeated: the underwater sequence with Debussy was really beautiful, watched it like 10 times already

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif

i really love the line "talk til we both turn blue" cuz shes like saying, talk until we're tired/tired of talking and talk until we're both sad about it? its like literally the only time i like her saying blue on honeymoon

i am 200 percent happy we got this footage. i enjoyed it with freak. kinda made it a bit darker for me? like before i saw it as like come to cali and party with me but this video is like come die with me? probs my fav lana video. 

i am the queen of the universe. the waves part, and they engulf me, and the water is warm.   

https://onlineparades.bandcamp.com/album/sure-jan