WhiteHydrangea

Lana @ Orange Warsaw Festival 2016 June 3rd

crowd favs, besides Carmen, I could see that being changed with a HM song for future festivals

It seems like Carmen is one of her personal favorites, like mostly all of the fans hate Carmen (Idk why) and she has still performed it a lot like she doesn't give a fuck :oprah3:

8nl2OpX.png

i doubt we'll get the full set in HD they'll probably cut it to ~ 1 hr which will look like this: 

1. CRUEL WORLD
( 2. COLA )
3. BLUE JEANS
4. WEST COAST
5. BORN TO DIE
( 6. HONEYMOON )
7. HIGH BY THE BEACH
8. FREAK
( 9. CARMEN )

10. ULTRAVIOLENCE

11. RIDE

12. VIDEO GAMES

13. OFF TO THE RACES

maybe they also cut cola, hm or carmen too

i76mrxw.png 

I can't believe she didn't do at least TLY or MTWBT since they were promo singles, Lolita was a nice surprise but I wish she would get rid of Cola, Blue Jeans and Ride already. She looked really beautiful and the stage set-up was cute though

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif

how could you perform cola, blue jeans and carmen instead of THE BLACKEST DAY, SALVATORE AND MTWBT

do you actually want the crowd to fall asleep? it would take her 10 mins to get through that one live

BzhmW.png

do you actually want the crowd to fall asleep? it would take her 10 mins to get through that one live

Well she can always skip the second verse.

Anything's possible

giphy.gif

Welp, 36 days til the next show

:defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:

I hadn't been this dissapointed since the "live performance" in Virgin Radio :deadbanana:

im not at all disappointed .. but only narrowly bc if she did summertime sadness i would have been DONE lmao .. lolita was a pleasant af surprise! and i hope she's saving other hm songs for other performances.. she has 36 days to get mtwbt, art deco, swan song, and TBD ready.. i hope she comes thru

that being said HER LOOK WAS SUPER CUTE TONIGHT ! 70'S DISCO QUEEN

tumblr_mxk6xrLiob1r4y0tco1_500.gif Instagram: pxpi_gringo

I wouldn't mind, between hearing a mediocre bop song or a great song like TBD I prefer the second option tbh

8nl2OpX.png