Hi! Mod team is aware of site issues and have contacted Admin :) ×
LDRO

Instagram Updates

6 hours ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

I’m so excited for this, I hope we get a professional live stream 

2024 is eating so far with all these performances, the Grammys, and a possible Skims campaign:crying5:

51 minutes ago, twinkletoes7 said:

the way i will buy skims if this is a campaign 

7 hours ago, dreamingawayurlife said:

she followed skims 👀

Oh that's why she's rumoured to collab with Skims that she followed it on Insta?

6 hours ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

Oh we are so getting a Nadia Lee Cohen campaign omg

But the Nadia Lee photoshoot is connected with the Skims campaign somehow?

7 hours ago, Let the Light In said:

Oh hell no :ohsnap2:

url%5D

7 hours ago, Americen Whore said:

Both Lana & Ben have followed @Mollyddickson “A fashion designer” :party: she’s cooking smth for the Grammys :makeup:

OMG did she finally hire a new stylist???

1 hour ago, Embach said:

She got sober in 2004.

She said "no comment" in a Pitchfork interview when they asked if she was sober in 2017 so idk.

39 minutes ago, mermaidsparkle said:

She said "no comment" in a Pitchfork interview when they asked if she was sober in 2017 so idk.

No, this was about "if she ever has done hard drugs in her life" or something like that...

url%5D

19 minutes ago, Embach said:

No, this was about "if she ever has done hard drugs in her life" or something like that...

why does she always get the worst interviewers would they ask a rapper that

giphy.gif

Just now, ShadesOfFool said:

To be fair, they would and do lol

I realised after I said that I don't follow rappers enough to read their interviews

WHYY. why why why why why. its so inappropriate 

giphy.gif

25 minutes ago, Embach said:

She says it to two different questions. The interviewer asks her "You’ve said in the past that you weren’t drinking either, and yet it turns up in your music. Do you drink now?" and she says "No comment." Then later she mentions she used to use drugs he asks "What kind of drugs did you do?" and she says "No comment." again. 

31 minutes ago, mindofyouwithmeTHANKU1moretime said:

Delulu theory: maybe the story of Chuck biting an apple on Nadia’s story recently  (Lana’s nails are in the corner of the frame) are from a Valentine’s Day SKIMS shoot. 

Omg let's get delulu, we're going to get a February 14 Valentine's Day serve again like last year again :omg: ohh I hope that they use A&W for the campaign too!!!! :flutter:

25 minutes ago, mermaidsparkle said:

She says it to two different questions. The interviewer asks her "You’ve said in the past that you weren’t drinking either, and yet it turns up in your music. Do you drink now?" and she says "No comment." Then later she mentions she used to use drugs he asks "What kind of drugs did you do?" and she says "No comment." again. 

Hmmm :um2: Still convinced that she's been sober for 20 years, idk why. Perhaps it was too personal question for her to talk about it again, idk. In the "My Bedroom" poem she talked how she hasn't been drunk for 14 years though. Idk, I don't wanna touch that topic anymore, feels already too personal for me discussing about another person's sobriety.

Well whatever the 20 years could mean to her. The events in White Dress may have happened 20 years ago too if she was 19 then. (She became 19 in 2004 but the events also could've happened in early 2005).

url%5D

Personally I think 20 years is probably just referring to 20 years since she started on the path/journey of being a musician. 2004 is when she moved to NYC and started her music career beginning to write songs and sing in bars and stuff. 

2 hours ago, mindofyouwithmeTHANKU1moretime said:

Delulu theory: maybe the story of Chuck biting an apple on Nadia’s story recently  (Lana’s nails are in the corner of the frame) are from a Valentine’s Day SKIMS shoot. 

Oh eat

Also last year’s campaign came out on the 23rd

1 hour ago, mermaidsparkle said:

Personally I think 20 years is probably just referring to 20 years since she started on the path/journey of being a musician. 2004 is when she moved to NYC and started her music career beginning to write songs and sing in bars and stuff. 

most likely it’s referring to her sobriety, since she mentioned starting in 2004. she referenced being 14 years sober again in violet, which was published in 2018; 6 years later she’s officially 20 years sober :party:

edit: i just logged on and replied to you lol i didn’t see the comments above me saying the same thing, my bad !

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

11 minutes ago, cherrytropico said:

most likely it’s referring to her sobriety, since she mentioned starting in 2004. she referenced being 14 years sober again in violet, which was published in 2018; 6 years later she’s officially 20 years sober :party:

I just can't square this with her singing lyrics like "Jenny handed me a beer" and "You bring the coffee I'll bring the wine" that clearly take place more recently in her life. I also remember a fan bumping into her and Jack at a hotel bar and he said they were drinking beer. I guess it's possible she's in the "moderation management" mode of recovery that says it's fine to drink once in awhile as long as you aren't overdoing it and getting wasted. Like, if you feel comfortable enough and like you can handle it.