LDRO

Instagram Updates

7 hours ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

Idk why people are losing their minds it's still not even remotely as bad as the NFR era 

There was smthn like 18 months between her dropping VB/MAC and the actual album release

That pre-release thread is Lanaboards lore

MAC/VB were in September and the album next August with singles every 3/4 months so yeah it was annoying and too drawn out but what made it worse was the constant snippet teasing without any release date :hide: we heard 70% of the album ahead of its release.

giphy.gif

6 hours ago, love divine said:

i remember when it was still acceptable for artists to have 2-3 year periods of time in between releases. has our collective attention span shrank so much that we can't go more than a year without a new album? :eyes: 

This 100%.

Adele has dropped 4 albums since 2008. There was a six-year gap between her last two.

Lana's dropped four albums + poetry book  + audio book + bunch of solo singles & collabs + bunch of unreleased songs during the same six-year period.

I know we all want Lasso, but we have no ground to stand on when we complain.

14 minutes ago, grandpas glass said:

I'm really happy that she's so productive and I don't think it's too much. An 18-month break is ideal.

Most of her albums have a 2-year gap. Only Honeymoon and BB have arrived the year following her previous record.

Six months ago, she obviously thought Lasso would happen sooner ala HM and BB. But it's clear now that it's likely to be a 2025 release as per the usual gap in between records.

In the meantime, we've likely got one or two more Quavo tracks, maybe some unreleased content, collabs, concerts, and the first Lasso single, if we're lucky, so this is a very standard release wait time for the fans.

The only mistake she made was to speak prematurely and announce the record for September, but she has since rectified that statement. So, we're all on track for Lasso 2025.

There is no reason to complain at all. 

She added new story highlights to her profile alongside a new post.

Edit: It also appears that she’s unarchiving some posts, at the time I’m typing this it’s at 526 and I believe it was at 509 earlier today x

IMG-1402 IMG-1400

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS