LDRO

Instagram Updates

6 minutes ago, Honeymoonwitch said:

I wonder if that video she posted means something. Lasso era needs to start now 

It might not even been posted by Lana herself. I think one of her dancers actually posted it and it’s showing on her profile bc she allowed them to tag her. 

IMG-5263.gif

Country music festival in April 2025, prettiest girl in country music confirmed 

˜”*°•.˜”*°• 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓁𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒷𝑜𝓉𝓉𝓁𝑒, 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃𝒷𝑒𝒶𝓂 𝒾𝓃 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒽𝒶𝓃𝒹 •°*”˜.•°*”˜ 

She's absolutely fucking gorgeous! :flutter: Also the collarbones omg and the new tattoos! :flutter: I missed the car selfies, these are her best selfies! :flutter:

2.gif

2 hours ago, Without You said:

IMG-8538.jpg
Her car selfies are always so iconic :worship:

God she is such a chameleon. How does she always look so different?? It’s so weird because I’ll always know her face but I’ve never seen a human being change their appearance as much as her. But every face is stunning of course 

5 minutes ago, Stoned Mary in the Garden said:

God she is such a chameleon. How does she always look so different?? It’s so weird because I’ll always know her face but I’ve never seen a human being change their appearance as much as her. But every face is stunning of course 

I think the way her eye makeup is done makes a hugee difference sometimes 

3 minutes ago, mrborntolose said:

so she’s playing a country music festival. that means she’s bound to release Lasso before April right? considering she only has one country song. unless she does covers…

IMG-2801.gif

Whether or not she releases Lasso (or 10 more albums between now and then), the setlist for this festival will be the exact same as the most recent ones. 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹