LDRO

Instagram Updates

1 minute ago, Rivers said:

If you don't classify as middle class, you are lower class. 🤣

You can be the bottom of middle class and be broke cause your dad spent all of your savings on internet handles. 😆

Y'all mad that the truth is she didn't have money, the family almost went into poverty from robs crazy investments and she was broke AF for 9 years. 

Yes I am consumed with fury

I'm so glad you called me out

Whatever shall I do now

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

9 minutes ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

Idk why you're so invested in pushing this poverty narrative but whatever

"Classified as just under middle class" =/= poor. I stand by my post. You can rely on ifs and buts and believe that her family was poor, or you can believe that it's exactly what it looks like: a middle class upbringing.

And that thing you posted about median house prices is lacking context:

"The per capita income in Lake Placid in 2018 was $34,972, which is middle income relative to New York, and upper middle income relative to the rest of the US. This equates to an annual income of $139,888 for a family of four. However, Lake Placid contains both very wealthy and poor people as well."

^ That's from Googling "is Lake Placid a wealthy area?"

Ultimately, who the fuck cares? She wasn't wealthy, and (I think?) that's her point, I just don't think she needs to be so selectively specific about it.

there's a statement about poverty in Lake Placid (2000) in Wikipedia: 

"About 8.5% of families and 13.2% of the population were below the poverty line, including 13.3% of those under age 18 and 17.8% of those age 65 or over."

Just now, bluechemtrails said:

there's a statement about poverty in Lake Placid (2000) in Wikipedia: 

"About 8.5% of families and 13.2% of the population were below the poverty line, including 13.3% of those under age 18 and 17.8% of those age 65 or over."

Okay? I didn't say no one there was poor. It's in my quote, after all.

People can believe whatever they want.

I'm not saying she's lying, I'm saying that my overall impression (from what we know and what she said) is that they were a middle class family with middle class issues. And there's absolutely nothing wrong with that.

Idk why people need to believe she was poor. It's as if Estuaries believes that if your family has any kind of financial problems then that automatically knocks them down to the poverty line, and that isn't true.

ultimately, She always lies about weird stuff… like her parents know she was a singer and they even attended some of her shows prior to SNL, it’s just these little lies that make it seem like whatever she says is worth questioning all the time 

" there is a  hybrid social group sitting awkwardly between the middle and lower classes in our society.  These people have their sense of dignity but don't have the means to lead a respectable life any longer. They cannot seek aid as openly and readily as many others, and they are generally frowned upon when they do so. There is no government support package for them either. "

"In economic terms, there is a term that comes close to describing these people: "the new poor".  Badiuzzaman Bay The Daily Star

-The story of the middle class you’re never told

i don't really care if she had money or not what annoys me is her need to address things at times when it isn't even being talked about and she brings attention to it for no reason... like why:awkney:

and i guess to add to the nose job discourse, it's clear in recent years she got filler, not a nose job. you can see (especially during bb era) that the bump started to come back and the tip wasn't as pointy and just recently when her face changed (again lol) the bump is smoother and her nose is more ski slope. 

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

3 minutes ago, taco truck said:

i don't really care if she had money or not what annoys me is her need to address things at times when it isn't even being talked about and she brings attention to it for no reason... like why:awkney:

She digs herself holes and puts herself in them.. Any psychoanalysts in here?

18 minutes ago, Slow Dance to rock music said:

maybe she'll visit this thread and a write a song about the tension but aside from that, why do we really care? 

Tensions were rising over poverty country lines :grinds:

i find it a bit concerning how people here look at a photo of her when she was really young and seem to think she must've had a nose job because of the fact that her nose looks slightly different compared to another photo taken around the same time, your face will look different in photos depending on the lighting, position of the face, quality of the photo, and the camera used

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

11 minutes ago, taco truck said:

i don't really care if she had money or not what annoys me is her need to address things at times when it isn't even being talked about and she brings attention to it for no reason

You missed the precedent. Some troll on Instagram was hounding her and making claims about her upbringing. She responded. 

1 minute ago, Surf Noir said:

i find it a bit concerning how people here look at a photo of her when she was really young and seem to think she must've had a nose-job because of the fact that her nose looks slightly different compared to another photo taken around the same time, your face will look different in photos depending on the lighting, position of the face, quality of the photo, and the camera used

there are multiple photos where her nose looks different from her nose now, i believe she got nose filler but as someone who also has a dorsal hump on my nose, it's something that does not change without filler/nose job lol. 

2 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

i find it a bit concerning how people here look at a photo of her when she was really young 

You didn't know? They are all physiognomy experts! 

🤣🤣🤣

4 minutes ago, taco truck said:

there are multiple photos where her nose looks different from her nose now, i believe she got nose filler but as someone who also has a dorsal hump on my nose, it's something that does not change without filler/nose job lol. 

i'm not saying she never got a nose job or nose filler, i just feel like i've seen people here claim she's had work done as a teenager/young adult, but i don't believe that's the case, i believe she started getting nose filler around 2009 or 2010

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

Just now, Surf Noir said:

i'm not saying she never got a nose job or nose filler, i just feel like i've seen people here claim she's had work done as a teenager/young adult, but i don't believe that's the case, i believe she started getting nose filler around 2009 or 2010

oh ya i agree with you then! i guess i misunderstood the original post, i don't think she got a nose job young either.

1 hour ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

Agreed; everything points to middle class. There is nothing wrong with her acknowledging that. No one thinks any less of her because of it. 

Idk if anyone else agrees but I just feel like she's not content with people thinking that and wants us to think she was downright poor? She wasn't. She went to ice skating lessons and out on boats and to Italy on exchange and to whatever that Abercrombie and Fitch thing with Lindsay Lohan was. Those are not things that people from poor backgrounds can afford for their kids to do. I'm not saying life was perfect but whose is?

That rant was very unnecessary. Just say your family was middle class, tell everyone to fuck off, and go. 

also those pics from her lizzy grant days with patty and rob on like private jets and shit with that politician guy, please she was not poor :lmao:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e