LDRO

Instagram Updates

I can understand that from her, the dark side is very interesting! I think you get more curious about something when people say to "don't go to the woods", I'm gonna put like that. I used to search a lot about the supernatural and other dark things, like creepypastas, deep web, conspiracy theories, serial killers, etc. It's very fascinating to see all those stuff!  :flutter:  I would like to search about it again, it was very enjoyable and I learned some things that I unfortunately forgot.  :rollin:

i was once into serial killers/mass shooters (the darkest side of tumblr) - it was very fascinating actually and i still remember some "fun facts" that i love to share in the middle of conversations :D since child i was also interested in creepy things - witches, monsters etc. also my culture is kinda dark (slavic culture is soooo fascinating unfortunately christians destroyed a lot of stuff and we don't know much about our pagan history :( )

i also love horror movies, you can guess i hate being home alone at night :toofunny:

nsaalk.jpg

i was once into serial killers/mass shooters (the darkest side of tumblr) - it was very fascinating actually and i still remember some "fun facts" that i love to share in the middle of conversations :D since child i was also interested in creepy things - witches, monsters etc. also my culture is kinda dark (slavic culture is soooo fascinating unfortunately christians destroyed a lot of stuff and we don't know much about our pagan history :( )

i also love horror movies, you can guess i hate being home alone at night :toofunny:

Yeah! There was this time I was completely addicted with documentaries about Serial Killers. The first one that I watched was about Charles Manson (The Manson family, especifically). I discovered through the conspiracy theory that JFK killed Marilyn Monroe (I can't remember that tho :toofunny: ) and I remember of how shook I was with Tate-LaBianca, I think I was 10 years old. I never searched about slavic culture, maybe I could in another occasion, seems very interesting  :smile2: . I love horror movies too! I still trying to get my excitment to do stuff again, but I would love to watch some movies! The only movie series I ever watched completely was Chucky and both The Ring movies (I saw they made a third one  :raven: ), but I was interested in The Texas Chain Saw Massacre, Scream (watched the 4th and the 1st one) and The Grudge.

Edit: Oh yeah, I watched all the Psicose movies, tho it's not exactly horror, but ok.  :toofunny:

32c003478b7ec35a4b8ae368a22ebabc5be17593

Yeah! There was this time I was completely addicted with documentaries about Serial Killers. The first one that I watched was about Charles Manson (The Manson family, especifically). I discovered through the conspiracy theory that JFK killed Marilyn Monroe (I can't remember that tho :toofunny: ) and I remember of how shook I was with Tate-LaBianca, I think I was 10 years old. I never searched about slavic culture, maybe I could in another occasion, seems very interesting  :smile2: . I love horror movies too! I still trying to get my excitment to do stuff again, but I would love to watch some movies! The only movie series I ever watched completely was Chucky and both The Ring movies (I saw they made a third one  :raven: ), but I was interested in The Texas Chain Saw Massacre, Scream (watched the 4th and the 1st one) and The Grudge.

Edit: Oh yeah, I watched all the Psicose movies, tho it's not exactly horror, but ok.  :toofunny:

with every post and thread i feel like you and me should be friends  :kiss:

nsaalk.jpg

HONEYMOON WAS THE BREAKING DOWN, LDR5 IS GOING TO BE THE BUILDING BACK UP

I'M READY

for real tho it seem like lana got her spirit back,

just think about:

-the lolita choreography on stage

-the videos she posted on instagram of her dancing (+scratching kitchen tables)

-her weight loss

seems like she is feeling herself again..

ready for a mix of Paradise + Aka :justride:

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

i'm glad she is showing the world she has a mind. if you seriously think her album is more important than the lives of those who were seriously affected by this undertaking, by the injustices that were being committed, and the decision of the administration to STAND BEHIND native people, seriously, rethink yourself...

tumblr_oz83mp1hxO1wc2gv3o1_500.png

i'm glad she is showing the world she has a mind. if you seriously think her album is more important than the lives of those who were seriously affected by this undertaking, by the injustices that were being committed, and the decision of the administration to STAND BEHIND native people, seriously, rethink yourself...

Beloved, nobody (and I know this is aimed at me) thinks that the life circumstances of native Americans are less worth than a new Lana album or information about it.

But we have to admit that homegirl has been extremly silent regarding anything political (she hasn't said a word about the election or police brutality, or anything really), so it kinda hits you by surprise that she is pointing out this.

I get that this a way bigger topic than a new LDR album or information about it, but it was lighthearted joke towards her.  ;)