LDRO

Instagram Updates

51 minutes ago, Lanadelneigh said:

Hi LanaBalkana

This is exactly my point. Hence, I mentioned that I hope she is nice to Lana. Because some might argue that Lana also sounds the same in all her songs. So it was rather disappointing to see Nikki's reposting such a thing about Taylor.

But let's hope it was well intentions and it was just a meme.

Kind regards

personally i find it to be the opposite of disappointing :seeit:

Hi Lana Boards and associates 

I am reaching out this morning to circle back on a recent update on the Tough situation. Corporate has been updated and made aware of the official status of Tough. The song will be released June 31st, 2024. We thank you for your patience and cooperation 

Kind regards 

3 minutes ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

Hi Lana Boards and associates 

I am reaching out this morning to circle back on a recent update on the Tough situation. Corporate has been updated and made aware of the official status of Tough. The song will be released June 31st, 2024. We thank you for your patience and cooperation 

Kind regards 

what level of delusion is happening rn

whats going awnn with everything

40 minutes ago, ever said:

kind regards:legend:

so its not only me thats annoyed, good

J3zQlUo.jpeg

2 hours ago, Lanadelneigh said:

Hi all

I saw Elle (our community leader)'s message above and it reminded me of a message I wanted to share before I was on this platform. 

I once saw Nikki Lane's post about Taylor Swift songs always sounding the same and I replied to her story to say that this is very mean and that people say the same about Lana. After some chats back and forth, Nikki then agreed with me that it perpetuated sexism but did not delete the story. She later deleted her messages to me. 

I think she is a nice person, but I am afaid, that was not a nice story to make. 

I hope she is nice to Lana.

Kind regards

This is performance art :oprah:

Tumblr

15 hours ago, Bill said:

Does anyone know Lana and Jen’s origin story? It seems like she’s been part of Lana’s life for many years now, I’m curious how they initially crossed paths.

I’m glad Lana has found lasting and meaningful friendship. I’m sure it’s quite difficult to do when you’re as famous as she is. 

I think Lana said that they were/are neighbors and Jen was the first person she met in the neighborhood when she moved in years ago

I'm glad too that she was able to make such a great friendship thats lasted all these years :wubna:

♡ 𝓵𝓲𝓶𝓮 𝓭𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓴𝓼 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓱𝓮 𝓫𝓾𝔂𝓼 𝓶𝓮 𝓬𝓲𝓰𝓪𝓻𝓮𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓼 ♡