LDRO

Instagram Updates

It was nice to see her upbeat and happy. She's very excited about this release. I hope she has the same zeal for the record. Oh yeah the record.

Interscope: Lana you forgot to mention the record.

Lana: I did once already and my stans, fans, glands, whatever they are know more about the release than I do. Give me some space please!

its time to let tumbrl sexy doll lana from 2012 go guys... She is now a grown woman, that is doin her best work and give us amazing things like never before. why this isnt enough for u? U need to see her dress a Channel Dress to take her serious?

Lust For Dead   large.gif

I've gotten so used to her not wearing lashes that seeing her with them is actually shocking :rip:

I love how she looks with her lashes and eyeliner. It's nice to see she's trying. She looks happy in the video. She's proud this is finally coming out.

she au naturel x

9_21_06_1.png

Awww. Before all the smoking, vaping and fillers. She use to be so naturally stunning.

Lip fillers for sure, but she also gained more weight. Like much more - you can tell from last pictures from the parties with her friends. But I think it suits her and she looks super cute.

Lip and cheek fillers for sure. At least the eyelashes evens it all out so she looks nice.

I noticed Lana gained weight too. She needs to be careful. Cholesterol and heart attacks in woman begin at 30 and weight gain is usually the culprit. She's 35 now. At her age it's dangerous. That's why Adele dropped all that weight. Her doctor told her she would be dead by 35 if she kept it up. A doctor warned Jennifer Hudson too.

Anyway Chuck appears to have a steady weight and takes care of herself. Maybe she could help her sister to stay away from the bad food.

Lip and cheek fillers for sure. At least the eyelashes evens it all out so she looks nice.

I noticed Lana gained weight too. She needs to be careful. Cholesterol and heart attacks in woman begin at 30 and weight gain is usually the culprit. She's 35 now. At her age it's dangerous. That's why Adele dropped all that weight. Her doctor told her she would be dead by 35 if she kept it up. A doctor warned Jennifer Hudson too.

Anyway Chuck appears to have a steady weight and takes care of herself. Maybe she could help her sister to stay away from the bad food.

careful, with this opinion you might get a warning point

giphy.gif

post a picture of yourself in a bathing suit, FAST! 

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

she's in public too like so many celebrities try and appear casual outside to draw less attention to themselves and avoid paparazzi

Lana calls the paparazzi like every single celebrity does. They don't just appear at Party City's parking lot like the other day. lol

post a picture of yourself in a bathing suit, FAST!

Why so defensive? Because I want Lana to live up to her 90's?

I buried two brothers last year, both in their 30's. Both died from cardiac arrests. A 20 pound weight gain may be nothing to you, but let me see you bury loved ones who died from a cardiac arrests. Let me see you stand over there graves while you think to yourself what you could have done.

I want to see Lana grow old. Not be dead by 40. Shame on you for wanting to see her go with all your defensiveness. Shame on you.

Y’all are weird fr

careful, with this opinion you might get a warning point

If I get a warning point for sharing what happened to my brothers and wanting Lana to be careful, then oh well. I love her and I want her around for many more decades. If what I wrote is offensive for some, then go read what Adele and Jennifer have said on the topic. How they both almost died. It started with both of them gaining 10 pounds, then 20 pounds....just like my brothers. Sadly for my brothers it's over.

you gain ten pounds and people on the internet start planning your funeral, give me a fucking break lmao

It's starts with 10 pounds and it goes on from there. Go back and read what I wrote. How dare you mock the deaths of my brothers like that? Shame on you. I hope you never have to live through what my family have lived through. I hope you never have to feel the pain of burying siblings in their prime of their lives, cut down because of something as simple as gaining weight over time. You don't love Lana at all if you don't want her to be careful.

Ugh I came into this thread because Elle's giant wall of red text indicated there was going to be some deLicious dRama, but it's actually people just being mean about her weight. :facepalm:

You know, maybe Ed is right about Lanaboards. The fact that I said I care about Lana, want to see her live a long time, then went on to share what happened to my brothers - just to be responded with mockery and rudeness.

Ed, you're right. It's toxic in here. I think it's time for me to go.

It's starts with 10 pounds and it goes on from there. Go back and read what I wrote. How dare you mock the deaths of my brothers like that? Shame on you. I hope you never have to live through what my family have lived through. I hope you never have to feel the pain of burying siblings in their prime of their lives, cut down because of something as simple as gaining weight over time. You don't love Lana at all if you don't want her to be careful.

You know, maybe Ed is right about Lanaboards. The fact that I said I care about Lana, want to see her live a long time, then went on to share what happened to my brothers - just to be responded with mockery and rudeness.

Ed, you're right. It's toxic in here. I think it's time for me to go.

suck dick

mod note: user was warned for this post

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

If I get a warning point for sharing what happened to my brothers and wanting Lana to be careful, then oh well. I love her and I want her around for many more decades. If what I wrote is offensive for some, then go read what Adele and Jennifer have said on the topic. How they both almost died. It started with both of them gaining 10 pounds, then 20 pounds....just like my brothers. Sadly for my brothers it's over.

thats not what i meant, i dont think you should get a warning point. youre worried and youre allowed to post about it. youre not over here calling her an obese lard, youre being nice and people are just taking what you said out of context

you know what you meant and i think thats what most important. who cares if these other members dont like it, sounds like their problem not yours

giphy.gif

idk, you bring up Jennifer Hudson and Adele as examples, both of whom had been big girls for a relatively long time (which of course exacerbates the health risks associated with being overweight)

whereas lana has always been skinty and honestly still is, relatively speaking - she has just put on some weight recently

with all due respect, i'm not sure that's a valid comparison

rihKQ8M.gif

i personally think her body looks good and healthy, some other people don't, doesnt mean ill go and attack them and tell them to suck dick

yall have an issue with people just putting out opinions. its not that serious

giphy.gif

thats not what i meant, i dont think you should get a warning point. youre worried and youre allowed to post about it. youre not over here calling her an obese lard, youre being nice and people are just taking what you said out of context

you know what you meant and i think thats what most important. who cares if these other members dont like it, sounds like their problem not yours

Like I said already, I was warned how toxic Lanaboards was. I made two friends here and stuck around because it's nice chatting with them, but they can chat with me on instagram if they want. The mocking of my brothers deaths solidifies the warnings. I'm out of here. It's one thing telling me to suck dick but to mock loved ones deaths is a low. Damn shame because Elle is such a lovely person but this place is out of hand with rudeness. Anyway that's all I have to say.