LDRO

Instagram Updates

if she looked pretty are we not allowed to say she looked pretty because it's "commenting on her appearance"?

also she's Lana Del Rey, she literally made her millions based on her appearance

stop being so bitter she can owns $$$$ and looks like WHATEVER she wants mind ur own damn business damn she’s not a plastic doll

cant she just announce her book and be happy and that’s alll????!

:smile3:

not people saying "omg her fillers dissolved!!<3" when she clearly has a tonne in her cheeks  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:

that being said i think she looks absolutely lovely. so nice to see her smiling, her hair looks ADORABLE and the lashes are giving me everything.   :dance:

Wq9zHLl.jpg

yes but it turns out none of you can behave when it comes to being negative. she’s a woman celebrating the release of her creative achievements. if she were a man you wouldn’t have brought it up ngl.

don't assume what i would do or not do. if she was a man and looked like a mess when *he used to beautiful, i'll comment on it

either way, this new era is super exciting i just wished she didn't look like........ that

giphy.gif

if she looked pretty are we not allowed to say she looked pretty because it's "commenting on her appearance"?

also she's Lana Del Rey, she literally made her millions based on her appearance

her appearance from like 2012.. she's had her hair bleached and dyed dark back and forth for years and she lives in southern california where its very humid it's just realistic 

i love you, but you don't understand me.

don't assume what i would do or not do. if she was a man and looked like a mess when *he used to beautiful, i'll comment on it

either way, this new era is super exciting i just wished she didn't look like........ that

if you start the comment with “i don’t mean to be negative while we’re celebrating her achievements but...” you should have stopped typing

Lip fillers for sure, but she also gained more weight. Like much more - you can tell from last pictures from the parties with her friends. But I think it suits her and she looks super cute. 

if you start the comment with “i don’t mean to be negative while we’re celebrating her achievements but...” you should have stopped typing

and yet i wont! cause this is a forum where people discuss their own opinions!

i'm not gonna lie and say she looks beautiful when she doesnt. i know when lana looks beautiful, and this is not it. sorry i'm not a liar

Lana's plastic surgery used to make her look divine, now she looks bloated and bleached. even in 2017 she looked amazing, crazy what 3 years did to her

either way i'm still excited for the era and especially for SportCruiser

giphy.gif

look like what? normal?

and yet i wont! cause this is a forum where people discuss their own opinions!

i'm not gonna lie and say she looks beautiful when she doesnt. i know when lana looks beautiful, and this is not it. sorry i'm not a liar

Lana's plastic surgery used to make her look divine, now she looks bloated and bleached. even in 2017 she looked amazing, crazy what 3 years did to her

either way i'm still excited for the era and especially for SportCruiser

no one asked for u to drag the way she looks outside a bed bath and beyond.

god what’s up with all these 1 post assholes that come to the forum to drag her appearance. stop it. it’s not welcome here.

no one asked for u to drag the way she looks outside a bed bath and beyond.

god what’s up with all these 1 post assholes that come to the forum to drag her appearance. stop it. it’s not welcome here.

did i say anybody asked? i can say whatever i want without anyone asking LMAO. i didnt ask for your opinion, yet here you are  :flutter: tit for tat

2012, 2013, 2014, and 2017 Lana killed the game. don't know who this new person is

giphy.gif

did i say anybody asked? i can say whatever i want without anyone asking LMAO. i didnt ask for your opinion, yet here you are  :flutter: tit for tat

2012, 2013, 2014, and 2017 Lana killed the game. don't know who this new person is

@mods can u direct them to a page on etiquette

@mods can u direct them to a page on etiquette

@mods can u direct them to a page of ignore me if you cant handle another persons opinions about a celebrity who makes millions off of her image only to announce the new era looking like a frizzy sheep dog

ANYWAYS

i think sport cruiser will be my favorite

giphy.gif