LDRO

Instagram Updates

"Violet bent backwards over the grass"

What’s up guys? I feel like this announcement has been a long time coming. I’m just super excited that my book ‘Violet Bent Backwards Over the Grass’ is coming out September 29th and the audiobook is coming out July 28th. I’m most excited too about where the entirety of the advance of mine is going towards different Native American projects. So, thank you so much for supporting. I’ve been writing these poems over the last few years and I’m very excited to share them with you. Sending you lots of love and be safe out there. Alright guys, I’ll send you more info as I get it. Okay. *kiss* Thanks.

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Isn't that the button-down from the "Question for the culture" video :creep: probably what the merch will be lol

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????

not to bring any negativity into such an exciting time, but her hair looks so damaged and unkept. youd think a millionaire would take care themselves better

guess what! no one asked!

stop commenting on her appearance every time she posts @ lanaboards i’m not having it.

guess what! no one asked!

stop commenting on her appearance every time she posts @ lanaboards i’m not having it.

if she looked pretty are we not allowed to say she looked pretty because it's "commenting on her appearance"?

also she's Lana Del Rey, she literally made her millions based on her appearance

giphy.gif

if she looked pretty are we not allowed to say she looked pretty because it's "commenting on her appearance"?

also she's Lana Del Rey, she literally made her millions based on her appearance

yes but it turns out none of you can behave when it comes to being negative. she’s a woman celebrating the release of her creative achievements. if she were a man you wouldn’t have brought it up ngl.