LDRO

Instagram Updates

I never thought Lana looks like her mother at all, Patty looks a lot more like Chuck and Lana looks more like her dad. Maybe Patty isn't her real mother thats why?

A conspiracy theory im actually interested in, get cracking it girlies!

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Does anyone else feel like they've seen "Joanna" before? I just can't place her

yes!!!! for the record lana posted the pic of chuck and joanne at a table back in september/october 2018 but i feel like i've seen her somewhere maybe even backstage??

yes!!!! for the record lana posted the pic of chuck and joanne at a table back in september/october 2018 but i feel like i've seen her somewhere maybe even backstage??

Where was this mysterious pic you speak of? IG? Can't find

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

When COCC has a Patty diss track on it >>>> I remember I posted maybe two weeks ago that I suspected rob and patty were no longer together, it’s seeming more and more like that’s the case.

But who the fuck is Joanna? Didn’t she also call Jen her sister and that’s just a good friend? So it’s probably nothing tbh.

This woman continues to fascinate me at every turn

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

I took the comment moreso like when someone comments on an outfit saying "that outfit though" or "that azz thooo" more like a relatable statement. almost valley girl talk

Agreed. I was half joking :smile3:

i feel like Patty either did something extreme like slept with Lana's boyfriend and abused her for years or something extremely minor like took away her cell phone one time. and the reason we dont know what happened is bc Lana is petty and it could very well be something stupid

When COCC has a Patty diss track on it >>>> I remember I posted maybe two weeks ago that I suspected rob and patty were no longer together, it’s seeming more and more like that’s the case.

But who the fuck is Joanna? Didn’t she also call Jen her sister and that’s just a good friend? So it’s probably nothing tbh.

This woman continues to fascinate me at every turn

Yeah but it's the way she said her younger sister and then signed it from her, Chunk and Charlie

Women call their friends "sisters" all the time, but I don't know anyone who refers to them as older or younger, unless they are actually their sister. Like what relevance does that have? I'd never say "my older sis, _____" when talking about an older friend ... I'd just say "my sis, _____". I'd only ever use that term to refer to my actual older sister. She's weird and I'm over-analysing, though, so whatever.

She probably is just some friend. At this point she needs a separate IG just for birthday announcements

Maybe she's an orphan and sis is calling her her sister to make her feel less alone in this cruel, dark world.

I have lots of other theories and this is one of the more sensible ones.

Yeah but it's the way she said her younger sister and then signed it from her, Chunk and Charlie

Women call their friends "sisters" all the time, but I don't know anyone who refers to them as older or younger, unless they are actually their sister. Like what relevance does that have? I'd never say "my older sis, _____" when talking about an older friend ... I'd just say "my sis, _____". I'd only ever use that term to refer to my actual older sister. She's weird and I'm over-analysing, though, so whatever.

She probably is just some friend. At this point she needs a separate IG just for birthday announcements

i call one or two of my guy friends my little bro, so I really wouldn’t read into that too much.

And as you said lana is also just fuckin weird so who knows with her lmaoooooo

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

i feel like Patty either did something extreme like slept with Lana's boyfriend and abused her for years or something extremely minor like took away her cell phone one time. and the reason we dont know what happened is bc Lana is petty and it could very well be something stupid

Given that both Charlie and Chuck don't seem to acknowledge her either (and that Chuck def seems to be cool with Lanz calling Candace her mom), I'd say that Patty has probably done some questionable/shitty things to all the Grant kids at this particular point.