LDRO

Instagram Updates

I can't imagine a BAR music video in that setting and with those outfits so I really hope this is either for a song we don't even know exists yet or something else. I'm here for it either way, though.

And we also have that fortress video that's supposed to be coming out! :party:

And she was filming that super8 thing though it might be part of the witch project and not its own video

I have no idea if this was already discussed but there is some witch type project in the making.. What it is I have no idea but It seems very exciting. There were numerous witchy/religious pics that chuck and friends had posted a while back...And now theyre doing something located in Yosemite.. Also if u notice in her IG video, she was wearing a YOSEMITE t shirt.. Now chuck recently posted this and tagged Lana.. Something is definitely stirring up

Ak0KwHO.png

Didn't china.palace post this like a month ago? Lana's little insta video wasnt a month ago. yosemite means something tho

I can't imagine BAR having anything to do with those visuals to be honest, so it's def for another project entirely or maybe another LDR5 song :flutter:  There has to be some sort of relationship between Lana's Yosemite t-shirt/insta video and this shoot and I am SO here for whatever it is  :wowcry:  Also is anyone getting UV-cult inspired vibes from Chuck's post of the girls at Yosemite or is it just me?  :creep: 

Also also guys I'm going to Yosemite this weekend for my birthday I AM SHOOK at the timing of this  :hooker: 

where?

her instagram story. if you click her profile picture the story pops up

nvm you cant see it now, she took it off

it was just a video with a black screen and she said something along the lines "ive been working on my new album for the past year but i have also been working on a project on the side for fun"

it was just a video with a black screen and she said something along the lines "ive been working on my new album for the past year but i have also been working on a project on the side for fun"

it seems like she is not sure about the album or something she seems more excted about those fun stuff 

i'm done with her tbh 

I wonder why she would do that if she wasn't planning on announcing whatever the side project is? Maybe she's referring to whatever she was working on with Miles Kane. She did say that was "for fun."

Lana made 3 posts - an in-studio picture, a post about NME's festival guide, and a fanart by @deathbynote_art for the new trailer.
http://instagram.com/p/BSRgoxRApWE/

http://instagram.com/p/BSRgtqhgteN/

http://instagram.com/p/BSRg39GgVg3/

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

That NME magazine is tomorrow's issue.  Maybe she's saying we should buy it? got some info perhaps?

You don't have to buy NME its free now. You can grab a copy from Topman and HMV in the UK. :)

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371