renaissance

Lana's Instagram Travel Diaries

The song in the Francesco video is Led Zeppelin's  "Babe I'm gonna leave you". I found the clip symbolic.

That's song is a really weird song to listen with your boyfriend, and specially when you're gonna post a video where ur gonna talk about your now ex. It seems like Lana plans to leave her beaus long before actually doing it? :awkney: remember Barrie? :awkney: 

So they're still together orrrr... no? I'm confused

It seems to me that she confirmed they're over with the "times flies, people change" specially when Francisco is in the vid, that such a cliche thing to say when talking about your break up 

tumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo1_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo2_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo4_250.gif

I thought there was something really special and intimate to the last degree of hearing her sing very softly like this just for herself, not singing as a singer but just as a person, her voice sounds different and neither controlled or polished and idk I really enjoyed this not because she's beautiful or just because it's related to her but there was something very particularly genuine and human about this 15s video

Or I'm just extra asf. That's also realistic

ZKcaooE.png

That's song is a really weird song to listen with your boyfriend, and specially when you're gonna post a video where ur gonna talk about your now ex. It seems like Lana plans to leave her beaus long before actually doing it? :awkney:

:lmao:

She's so adorable. What's the world coming to, my dream-girl seems to be single! From what I know, little golden boy Fran dumped Lana which is kind of a poetic justice after the way she dumped Barry's depressive and lazy ass. I hope that her life brightens up quickly because I couldn't handle another depressive album from her tbh (btw my fav song from LedZepp is How Many More Times)

I’m not as interested in flip-floppers

She's so adorable. What's the world coming to, my dream-girl seems to be single! From what I know, little golden boy Fran dumped Lana which is kind of a poetic justice after the way she dumped Barry's depressive and lazy ass. I hope that her life brightens up quickly because I couldn't handle another depressive album from her tbh (btw my fav song from LedZepp is How Many More Times)

Barrie was depressive but I don't think he was lazy. He just has another way of working. He also doesn't believe in selling out and has no interest in being #1 in the charts. Typical hipster but he's nice.

I can't believe Francesco dumped Lana but he did. I think she took it hard and it was in a way karma for how rudely she dumped Barrie but I can see Lana being sick and tired of Barrie and his beliefs especially when she had a best selling album at the time.

To think Francesco dumped Lana for this:

31DAC8E100000578-0-image-m-15_1457120346

Barrie was depressive but I don't think he was lazy. He just has another way of working. He also doesn't believe in selling out and has no interest in being #1 in the charts. Typical hipster but he's nice.

I can't believe Francesco dumped Lana but he did. I think she took it hard and it was in a way karma for how rudely she dumped Barrie but I can see Lana being sick and tired of Barrie and his beliefs especially when she had a best selling album at the time.

Wait I thought it was her who dumped pasta boy? 

How are you sure that it wasn't Lana that dumped him?

Okay but did anyone save the Francesco one or at least full the caption? It's not on her instagram.

Edit: Nevermind, found it - http://vk.com/ldrey?z=video-29173834_456239061%2F2ba1a164f9c534dc94%2Fpl_wall_-29173834

Omgggggg she deleted the Franny one!!!!!

I have the video saved, and the OP of this thread has the caption in it :creep:

FzytWEW.png

Thanks for doing this @ this is a great thread + it's nice that we document these posts here on the forum as they happen :)

Can't wait for the next one

Thanks for doing this @ this is a great thread + it's nice that we document these posts here on the forum as they happen :)

Can't wait for the next one

no problem! I love making gifs and it's so cool so see these all together already. I also can't wait for the next one (if she ever stops teasing the goddamn honeymoon video)

FzytWEW.png

(if she ever stops teasing the goddamn honeymoon video)

My thoughts are confirmed. Lana enjoys making fun of people showing off things they don't have right at their face  :defeated:

tumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo1_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo2_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo4_250.gif