Sitar

Lanaexposed Leak Holocaust

So I was perched in the tinyleak chat. I had a lot of fun!

gah! the traders were discussing what songs to leak like:

Roses, Making Out, I'm Fucked, Midnight Dancer Girlfriend, and another song with a title like My Best Day (can't really remember for sure)

Another thing of interest was that Lana has another shelved album called Rock Me Stable and songs on the album are being traded around among the community.

One trader was really pissed because he had recently gotten a hold of unreleased songs but they were all leaked during the Holocaust. I told him that he had gotten everything only to lose everything. So now he knows what true freedom is.

Please. They don't have "Roses." I know what they have, and though they have "My Best Days," they don't have those other songs, least of all "Rock Me Stable."

Well lanaexposed said s?he had parts of Rock Me Stable and not the whole thing.

LANAEXPOSED ALSO TOLD ME SHE DID NOT HAVE 'BABY BLUE LOVE,' ONLY TO POST THAT IT WAS HER FAVOURITE SEVERAL MINUTES LATER. NOTHING SHE SAYS IS TRUE.

as anyone else seen the post lanaexposed made on tumblr

Dear Fans,

As it has been brought to my attention that another mass surge of leaks has occurred over these past few days, and I’m the one who has to deal with these things. You know what really pisses me off about it though, is that these leaks surface from so called ‘fans’ of Lana. These songs and videos were kept private for a reason, and you are breaching her privacy. If she wanted to share these things with you at this point of time, she would have. I have already taken down many Tumblrs in the past in connection with the leaks on the ongoing months, but I have decided to take a different approach. I sourced all together the incoming references, and have found a slight pattern. In normal cases, its through download links and twitter links, however I came across a site in which I had to deal with before. I had to ask the administrator to take down some topics. And yet again, the leaks trace back to this site. If anybody is reading this post from ‘LanaBoards’, Universal and I are taking screenshots of anything we think is suspicious. We are further going to look more closely into the site. Thank you for your time, and keep appreciating Lana, for what she is releasing.

Ben Mawson

was in the tc last night. quite entertaining tbh.

all this talk about lanaboards there, I just had to check this site out....

It's never 2 late 2 be the things that u might've been* i'll sing till u fall asleep- u try and remember when*the future looked lush and sweet

as anyone else seen the post lanaexposed made on tumblr

Dear Fans,

As it has been brought to my attention that another mass surge of leaks has occurred over these past few days, and I’m the one who has to deal with these things. You know what really pisses me off about it though, is that these leaks surface from so called ‘fans’ of Lana. These songs and videos were kept private for a reason, and you are breaching her privacy. If she wanted to share these things with you at this point of time, she would have. I have already taken down many Tumblrs in the past in connection with the leaks on the ongoing months, but I have decided to take a different approach. I sourced all together the incoming references, and have found a slight pattern. In normal cases, its through download links and twitter links, however I came across a site in which I had to deal with before. I had to ask the administrator to take down some topics. And yet again, the leaks trace back to this site. If anybody is reading this post from ‘LanaBoards’, Universal and I are taking screenshots of anything we think is suspicious. We are further going to look more closely into the site. Thank you for your time, and keep appreciating Lana, for what she is releasing.

Ben Mawson

Ben or no Ben. I'm clutching my sides due to hysterical fit of laughter tho I dunno why.

..but believe me when I say that the surveillance we live under is the highest privilege compared to how we treat the rest of the world.

Ben or no Ben. I'm clutching my sides due to hysterical fit of laughter tho I dunno why.

Well, now that you mention it, the lettre does seem very...calculated. Interesting.

At least the author seems to be more familiar with English and its intricacies than the original poster. He or she was often quite incoherent. :P

was in the tc last night. quite entertaining tbh.

all this talk about lanaboards there, I just had to check this site out....

Ooh, good words, i hope? :teehee:

I think it's one of the more..hmm shall we say passionate fans who just so happens to hate lanaboards for some reason. Rme

This begs a question that i was thinking about recently: I imagine that the majority of Lana fans (all the tumblr/twitter stuff, etc...shit i know absolutely nothing about) have to at least know about this forum, right? Are there any other LDR forums?

Also, from what i've seen, Ben Mawson's actual writing style is highly unprofessional, so don't go by that alone when trying to discredit something like this. Though, in this case, i strongly believe this is fake. The internet is so fucking weird.

"The limits of my language mean the limits of my world." -Wittgenstein

haha. okay, i'm jizzing with laughter from that 'ben mawson' post. i don't know of ANY professional that would take screenshots on evidence. they'd just back-trace things, surely? it's a hell of a lot easier and it's actually legit. i'm sorry, but it's so obviously fake.

what kind of lawyer or whatever he is would have the logic that if you talk about something, you're responsible for it? that's like saying because we talk about born to die, we must of created the album! um no.

4r9w86.jpg

That message clearly isn't legit, and idk why thy would accuse this forum anyway, since they all leaked on tumblr and we don't actually post download links on here. And I'd say te majority of people here don't actually support the leaks, ESPECIALLY when her new album is out in less than a month, I dont understand the motive behind leaking them

Maybe Ahmed has been released?:sassy:

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

That message clearly isn't legit, and idk why thy would accuse this forum anyway, since they all leaked on tumblr and we don't actually post download links on here. And I'd say te majority of people here don't actually support the leaks, ESPECIALLY when her new album is out in less than a month, I dont understand the motive behind leaking them

Maybe Ahmed has been released?:sassy:

I don't know about the majority part, especially after how some of us have acted, but I definitely concur with you that it doesn't seem legitimate.