Lana Shot A Music Video - Possibly For Love?

Honestly with all the bts stuff we've seen so far I have some doubts that this is going to be for any of the Honeymoon songs. Overall I'm excited to see where this is going  :D

Come on guys ... if it would be for HM, it would prove she ran out of ideas. Why would she actually put effort into FILMING something for an album that came out last September and that was not promoted nor toured.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Come on guys ... if it would be for HM, it would prove she ran out of ideas. Why would she actually put effort into FILMING something for an album that came out last September and that was not promoted nor toured.

My thoughts exactly, I think Lana did move on to her next project already.

Every since Honeymoon's release she was giving hints that she's working on another album, plus this works with her 14/15 months period she mentioned.

And from the details given in this thread it's doubtful to be related to Honeymoon.

I don't even know why we are discussing this (saving those coins from now for her new ERA) :wtf:

She also said in February that the songs she was working on were in the vein as HM in terms of vibes and aesthetics but the concepts were better interpreted in her mind, something like that, so I didn't thought of it but it actually wouldn't be that surprising if it was already for something else but with similar vibes.

4tdWYMA.png

She also said in February that the songs she was working on were in the vein as HM in terms of vibes and aesthetics but the concepts were better interpreted in her mind, something like that, so I didn't thought of it but it actually wouldn't be that surprising if it was already for something else but with similar vibes.

i hope this means she has more visual concepts 

tumblr_mxk6xrLiob1r4y0tco1_500.gif Instagram: pxpi_gringo

I read the first 2 words of this thread title and got so worried it's not even funny

OMG... tumblr_m1pwguYef81r0tuogo1_r1_500.gif

Wikipedia lists "Art Deco" as a new single, released this July https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honeymoon_(Lana_Del_Rey_album)

Anyone can edit Wikipedia tho, so idk how believable it is.

Highly doubt Art Deco will be a single. it's one of the lesser tracks on HM

What?

I'm saying that the person who edited the page on Wikipedia is a bored person from LanaBoards who's seeking for attention.

giphy.gif

Next video won't be a single. Just like Freak wasn't a single.

how do you know when a song is actually a single and when not? Genuinely asking :P talking about Lana, of course

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif