Lana Shot A Music Video - Possibly For Love?

Honestly I hope she puts out a music video DVD soon....since she doesn't want any of her live shows pro-shot these days. I need some Lana DVDs god damn it

That and/or more radio performances. I love them so so much.

Lana already has an image... she doesn't need to appear on the radio to keep it up. She's already gone through the heavy promo era of her career so don't expect very many radio performances from this point on. 

Viktor Elias | Hits 93 Toronto

@Hits93Toronto

I hope she doesn't release this year. She needs to collect material and write an album of 12 songs that are great, I am not here for a 14 track record where you can easily ditch half of it. 

She writes all her material unlike others, so a two year gap is perfect between albums.

I hope she doesn't release this year. She needs to collect material and write an album of 12 songs that are great, I am not here for a 14 track record where you can easily ditch half of it. 

She writes all her material unlike others, so a two year gap is perfect between albums.

Paradise was only made in 8 months though and it was pertty amazing (imo), unless she had songs from before

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

Yeah, Paradise is my favourite after UV - with lyrical/sonic masterpieces like Ride, G&M, BEL AIR (POETRY)

I think her lyrical quality comes from the mood she's in and if she's passionate or not, and less about how long she takes to write, she could take a two year gap and still write shit like "stranger than a stranger" if she doesn't feel too passionate and isn't challenged in the studio :defeated:

OR a years gap (after Paradise) and write something like Fine China

FmgKWb8.gif?1     HNqlJGD.gif

Honestly I hope she puts out a music video DVD soon....since she doesn't want any of her live shows pro-shot these days. I need some Lana DVDs god damn it

That and/or more radio performances. I love them so so much.

i need a DVD for sure. Like.....her videos are worth more than just being on youtube imo.

and really she doesn't want her live shows proshot??? but like....not everyone can make it to her shows :(

~INSTA1.gif

i need a DVD for sure. Like.....her videos are worth more than just being on youtube imo.

and really she doesn't want her live shows proshot??? but like....not everyone can make it to her shows :(

It's just an assumption after the BBC session for HM where she requested not to be filmed, only photographed, and then the festival this month where she was set to be streamed live until the day of.

Of course it's not confirmed, but if it is true, we can't really blame her. Most of the media has been beyond cruel to the girl :(

It's just an assumption after the BBC session for HM where she requested not to be filmed, only photographed, and then the festival this month where she was set to be streamed live until the day of.

Of course it's not confirmed, but if it is true, we can't really blame her. Most of the media has been beyond cruel to the girl :(

true true.

i had no idea how awful the media was to her until like....not that long ago. I was in a "everyone really does love Lana okay!!" bubble sing i first fell in love with her back whenever Gatsby came out.

i didn't even know about the SNL thing until i realized WTF I CANT FIND THIS PERFORMANCE!!!!

poor girl. I hope in the future she won't mind being filmed for concert DVDs.

~INSTA1.gif

This is actually confirmed? I lost track but I thought it was just speculated and that what was supposed to be in the video ended up being for the tour. Super exciting!!

What do you mean by that?