Lana Shot A Music Video - Possibly For Love?

I really hope it's for Salvatore, but most importantly I hope the visuals are great and its a great video, her past few videos have been disappointing. I love every song on HM tbh, some more than others but as long as the video is great I'll be happy. Be good if its for a new single too though because that would mean a new album soon and I can't have enough Lana music.

qsVmBMd.png

The thing that gets me is those purple flower things for the hair are something from years ago and that leads to believe its either an old song never officially released,

or a retrospective (psychedelic) perhaps as said Serial Killer, or perhaps a sequel to an older song making it a new song

Born to be Reborn?

Reanimated? (btw- does everyone here know the Re-animator movie? Talk about giving and getting head.)

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

it doesnt mean anything just because theres flowers. none of us Knows how they're gonna be used in the Video. it could be the skater Girls having them in her hair, it could be Lana wearing a flower coat like in the nicole shoot. she could be wearing a Single flower in her hair, for all we know they could make a tropico flowers bra out of it .. idk how people actually think shes gonna shoot a video for serial killer or any other random old song?

i76mrxw.png 

Ok think about it. We haven't heard anything about it from the skateboards kids, I mean, the MTWBT models spilt some information (that it's a new song and blah blah..) This time we didn't get anything, which means they told them to keep it a secret - and that may mean that it's a new song!

Ok think about it. We haven't heard anything about it from the skateboards kids, I mean, the MTWBT models spilt some information (that it's a new song and blah blah..) This time we didn't get anything, which means they told them to keep it a secret - and that may mean that it's a new song!

But the models were being messy. If it was a new song I think she would have announced it like she did with every other lead single

But the models were being messy. If it was a new song I think she would have announced it like she did with every other lead single

Maybe she has a new album done and is currently filming three videos for its respective singles so once the record is out she has to do absolutely no promo :creep:

She didn't announce she was filming HBTB tho lol

This thread died too quickly.

Because we have no news

This thread died too quickly.

Well, but we have not much to talk about. I am sure when the video is shot, she will gives us some hints or information.

And to those who want big bugdet videos and Anthony Mandler: guys, buy her music. stream her shit on Spotify, Apple Music and Tidal.Request her songs on the radio. Big budget videos only come when you are successful and they need to be paid. She ain't in her BTD days anymore.

I heard a lot of artists are going the route of not much promo before hand and just releasing an album at a moments notice for chart reasons etc. Maybe the label is doing this with Lana now, tbh she probably doesn't handle any of her promo so once she has music done etc, its probably down to the hands of her label who decide how its going to be revealed.

qsVmBMd.png

I heard a lot of artists are going the route of not much promo before hand and just releasing an album at a moments notice for chart reasons etc. Maybe the label is doing this with Lana now, tbh she probably doesn't handle any of her promo so once she has music done etc, its probably down to the hands of her label who decide how its going to be revealed.

I think Beyoncé started that with the album before Lemonade and Lemonade. It worked for her.