Lana Shot A Music Video - Possibly For Love?

She won't release anything anytime soon. FAD has just released her new awful song that ain't smashing yet and probably won't, but Interscope is payoling Spotify and radio to add it. This is basically the same situation like 2013/14. FAD comes back, gets a big budget, flops, Interscope doesn't make any money and other artists automatically get their budget reduced like Lana in 2014.

The best she can do right now is to sit that out and write another smash like Blue Jeans or Summertime Sadness or Resistance. No more faux artistic crap.

lololol she needs to just put that out as a single.

But on a serious note I agree.

But who's FAD?

She won't release anything anytime soon. FAD has just released her new awful song that ain't smashing yet and probably won't, but Interscope is payoling Spotify and radio to add it. This is basically the same situation like 2013/14. FAD comes back, gets a big budget, flops, Interscope doesn't make any money and other artists automatically get their budget reduced like Lana in 2014.

ddddd.. This might be the case. 

But I do feel like we're getting a single release around Fad's album release. They don't want their artist to clash similar to last year how Ellie released her first single right after Honeymoon.

I'm just saying she's missing out on promo for her new album. We already had the title for an album and titles for two songs around this time before Honeymoon came out (Honeymoon, Music To Watch Boys To, Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood). I don't know if anybody else is pressed she hasn't said anything but, I guess I'm just used to her always teasing little things. I just need to know something about this album/song so I can get started on hyping it. I'm not really interested in any of the artist releasing stuff rn so music is just kinda dry to me at the moment (inb4 "Sis we've had so many leaks these past few months and snippets"). I know we have to be patient, I'm just an excited stan. I remember that I used to preach about how awesome Honeymoon was going to be because, Honeymoon is an awesome title, MTWBT sounds like an awesome fucking title (my fav song from HM) and I loved Nina so much around the time she said she was going to cover DLMBM.

I guess I can just be looking out for Vintage Kids.... @ eclipse :creep:

SizzlingThornyIndigobunting-size_restric

I'm just saying she's missing out on promo for her new album. We already had the title for an album and titles for two songs around this time before Honeymoon came out (Honeymoon, Music To Watch Boys To, Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood). I don't know if anybody else is pressed she hasn't said anything but, I guess I'm just used to her always teasing little things. I just need to know something about this album/song so I can get started on hyping it. I'm not really interested in any of the artist releasing stuff rn so music is just kinda dry to me at the moment (inb4 "Sis we've had so many leaks these past few months and snippets"). I know we have to be patient, I'm just an excited stan. I remember that I used to preach about how awesome Honeymoon was going to be because, Honeymoon is an awesome title, MTWBT sounds like an awesome fucking title (my fav song from HM) and I loved Nina so much around the time she said she was going to cover DLMBM.

I guess I can just be looking out for Vintage Kids.... @ eclipse :creep:

I am definitely not expecting a title anytime soon (Thank god) nor do I want one. I want her to perfect her work this time, experiment, take however much time she needs. It's already know she's working on new stuff . I'm sure the longer the better. 

I am definitely not expecting a title anytime soon (Thank god) nor do I want one. I want her to perfect her work this time, experiment, take however much time she needs. It's already know she's working on new stuff . I'm sure the longer the better.

same idk why everyone is so thristy for new music..

honeymoon is only a year old and it's still interesting to me

i don't even know what i would do with new music at this point, it would just be too much lol

ddddd.. This might be the case. 

But I do feel like we're getting a single release around Fad's album release. They don't want their artist to clash similar to last year how Ellie released her first single right after Honeymoon.

Eminem's last album dropped the week before Gaga's last one and caused a mini scandal since he almost blocked her from No.1 after his album went No.1 in its first week.

For starters, it would be actually great if they could handle the release properly. Anybody still remembers that they released HBTB on a Monday? When the sales tracking week starts on a Friday. She missed out on the weekend sales completly.

Eminem's last album dropped the week before Gaga's last one and caused a mini scandal since he almost blocked her from No.1 after his album went No.1 in its first week.

For starters, it would be actually great if they could handle the release properly. Anybody still remembers that they released HBTB on a Monday? When the sales tracking week starts on a Friday. She missed out on the weekend sales completly.

that and secure her a radio deal.

meh, I don't want a new album, I want her to take the time to make a PERFECT one. Also, he hasn't announced or teased anything cause she's just not releasing music any time soon.

image.png

What makes you guys think that if she takes more time to release the album it'll be better? She's been working on this album since like October in 2015. Paradise was released the same year as BTD and it was amazing, for me at least. 

It's only my dark city, only my new man...

same idk why everyone is so thristy for new music..

honeymoon is only a year old and it's still interesting to me

i don't even know what i would do with new music at this point, it would just be too much lol

I'm just gonna say it... BECAUSE IT WAS BORING. like let's be real.

... she can take her time. She doesn't have to put a song out, but it'd be appreciated.

What makes you guys think that if she takes more time to release the album it'll be better? She's been working on this album since like October in 2015. Paradise was released the same year as BTD and it was amazing, for me at least. 

Well, it is all a matter of taste, but for me Paradise is her worst.

And when you write your songs yourself, you don't just write 12 songs within a few months. Having great material takes time. It is different when other ppl write the songs for you.

that and secure her a radio deal.

Not sure, but I think they were testing waters with HBTB. Remember that radio event when the song was premiered for radio stations? Probably they got a "no" and simply didn't invest in it. A shame it happend cause HBTB sounds great on the radiio.

But the rolling effect would be cruel if she gets a radio deal instead of letting the song gradually grow on radio. She just can not break into being played for whatever reason