Lana Shot A Music Video - Possibly For Love?

Lol I just had this weird thought: What if she scraps whatever she has recorded, we'll get a low-quality iPhone video instead and if she's running out of ideas in the future, she might use the scrapped footage for a LDR6 music video. Oh wait...  :eek:

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

Why is this more discussed than the ride music vid which only has 9 pages lmao

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

I think not knowing anything makes it more exciting, I'm happy shes taking her time

Yeah, and Interscope will promote FAD til and a bit after the Superbowl, so there will hardly be a chance for her to release a new album til February. But, that's actually good. She can collect material and work on the new music which is hopefully a bit more eventful. 

I really want a BIG new single, not a middle-of-the-road track like HBTB. Nice as a song, no lead material.

Do you guys know how many albums she has left on her contract wid interscope?

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

Just found this:

Interscope's late 2000s deals were pretty standard at four or five LPs and usually at least one EP. We don't have all the details of Lana's contract, but I expect she's either one or two albums away from finished with the first Interscope contract.

That's only speculation and no confirmed information, of course.  :um3: 

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif