GangstaBoy

Fine China

also i still have troubles to understand if she sings about drugs singing fine china, fresh linen, dull silver, white horses and ivory almonds or she sings about them actually, something that can be associated with a wedding?

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

10 minutes ago, lanaismamom said:

also i still have troubles to understand if she sings about drugs singing fine china, fresh linen, dull silver, white horses and ivory almonds or she sings about them actually, something that can be associated with a wedding?

I don’t think of any of those things as being drug references at all. To me it paints a picture of a really fancy wedding set in the countryside, at like an old manor or something 

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

16 minutes ago, lanaismamom said:

I can't find anything referring to drugs in that song lol. I've always related it to Life is Beautiful, I think they share a similar vibe. 

18 minutes ago, margaret soty said:

I can't find anything referring to drugs in that song lol. I've always related it to Life is Beautiful, I think they share a similar vibe. 

i know ya its just happens that almost everything she sings about in chorus means drugs on slang and i had quite a insight time for a hot minute but i more agree its about wedding too

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

5 hours ago, lanaismamom said:

I think it is meant to be taken literally as wedding imagery but all of those things are slang for drugs (according to Urban Dictionary lol). I wonder if she purposely picked things that evoke a wedding, but have this other, darker meaning — which suggests something more tragic, namely, that of a marriage which never ended up lasting. 

On 3/9/2023 at 11:09 AM, lanaismamom said:

Definitely drugs