PrettyBaby

Create an Unreleased Lana Album/Playlist

Somebody probably already made a playlist like this but I don't feel like reading every page.  :hooker: 

I ended up doing one based off how I think the album Black Beauty was originally destined for would've sounded.

"Black Beauty"

1. My Best Days

2. Hollywood

3. Serial Killer

4.TV In Black & White

5. Black Beauty (Demo)

6. Tonight (I Don't Wanna Go)

7.Paradise

8. Beautiful Player

9. Chelsea Hotel No2

10. Queen Of Disaster

11. JFK

12. Starry Eyed

13. Angels Forever (Forever Angels)

14. Summer Wine

I've got it set so there's like 15 seconds of silence between AFFA and SW to make the transition less abrupt.

qpgosw.jpg

I'm trying to compost The Revenge of Lana Del Rey, which is really going to be be a mental challenge for me. If i'm making it realistically there would be track from Born To Die in there, but i'm just gonna use the single edits of Video Games and Blue Jeans. And it will require me touching some of my other compilations...  :defeated:  This is a struggle I need to over come. Suggest now, i'm thinking.

1. Blue Jeans

2. Children of The Bad Revolution

3. Hit It & Run

4. Hollywood's Dead

5. Video Games

6. Paris

7. Never Let Me Go

8. Lolita

9. Put The Radio On

10. Tired Of Singing The Blues

I'm really feeling like i'm going to have to move Us Against The World and Hundred Dollar Bill from the iconic Miss America :cry:

Did you ever make a cover for The Revenge of Lana Del Rey? :flutter:

Idk if anyone still religiously follows my volumes but I kinda shook them up...I wanted them to listen more cohesively as albums so I gave them slightly more variety. Will post once I have the right titles/covers

Did you ever make a cover for The Revenge of Lana Del Rey? :flutter:

Idk if anyone still religiously follows my volumes but I kinda shook them up...I wanted them to listen more cohesively as albums so I gave them slightly more variety. Will post once I have the right titles/covers

oh yah I did, and I completely changed 2 albums and condensed them into 1. it was like the clouds parted

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

that me

+ you better post them ASAP!!!

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

oh yah I did, and I completely changed 2 albums and condensed them into 1. it was like the clouds parted

Any particular transitions you recommend?

Also post that cover sweaty (:

that me

+ you better post them ASAP!!!

Okay :defeated:

I purged them all of monologues, the gravity of this decision is giving me a headache. And introduced b-sides albums :biblio:

Any particular transitions you recommend?

Also post that cover sweaty (:

Okay :defeated:

I purged them all of monologues, the gravity of this decision is giving me a headache. And introduced b-sides albums :biblio:

okay....slay a bit I guess

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

I think I'm satisfied with these track orders.

Anyway, I made B-sides albums bc it always felt sort of wrong putting the Paradise Rick Nowels leaks + AFFA in with all these 2010/11 songs. No particular love for these track orders but the options are obv limited so really just customize to your fancy here

v6ZQ03v.png

^Pre-2009, essentially POTENTIAL AKA demos (based on No Kung Fu, studio session leaks)

ytoBEyF.png

^Not particularly hot on either of these covers tbh, they don't match my demos covers enough...Hopefully will remedy soon

kDVhHpV.png

IV9TDpC.png

^Idk whether or not I'll eventually make Big Eyes and I Can Fly Honeymoon b-sides...

And considering all the tracks I moved to b-side status and the fact that we'll probably never have another old leak that isn't a laptop demo, I came up with 4 concise 16-song albums plus 2009 Lizzy era, choosing to organize based more on cohesive sound than "mood" like my old volumes--so they read more as albums

dFvbUzK.png

^With the new Strange Love...this volume is my crown jewel tbqh. Inspiration for giving other albums more of an "album feel" w/ variety

zCsNiy1.png

^Sweet, nostaglic, lots of Lana "classics"

6e7hvEl.png

^Bad bitch

V4RJWEF.png

^Don't particularly care for an album called "Velvet Crowbar" but idk what else to do...considering retitling to "The Revenge of Lana Del Rey." Basically my emo "Black Leather Moonlight" album but with more of an edge

4MxyUvE.png

^Still the essential pure pop wtf-were-you-thinking-Lana album

9n4CbMg.png

^Minus AKA b-sides

0yErQdV.png

^Same, and infinitely expanding

Thoughts? :ohno: @@PrettyBaby @@National Anthem @

@@SitarHero

the b-sides tracklisting = yay, the covers = nay. I love the LDR b-sides but im a bit iffy about the UV one. I feel that AFFA + OUAD are the only ones that fit the vibe of being bsides to UV (Flipside and ith belong in the album itself so I'm ignoring them). imo, ICF + BE work better as honeymoon b sides. also MESS at the BTD b sides only being 2 tracks lmao.

I hate the Vulgar Darling cover, just gonna put that out there. imma use your older cigarette one.

on first glance I don't like what you've done to BLM - it was one of the best volumes, I loved the late night feel - but I might change my mind once I actually give it a listen.

ALSO can u pls upload the star spangled danger artwork pls + thank u :slayty:

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

I get so excited by my Lana library honestly. I just made the perfect 2009 album.

True Blue

A mess of laptop demos, yet to be fully realised. Legend in the making

Boss Nova Baby

quirky, noirish, Loungey, experimental album with 2009 tracks.

Miss America

Pop production, all-american 2010-11 tracks.

The Revenge of Lana Del Rey

Fiery, aggressive but vulnerable. Born To Die's younger sister

Velvet Crowbar

In a league of it's own

Vulgar Darling

Britney Spears reborn, generic songs which I don't really listen to

Trans-Am

Ultraviolence and Paradise hybrid

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

Let me improve your life with an iconic Velvet Crowbar cover

Yes!

@@SitarHero

the b-sides tracklisting = yay, the covers = nay. I love the LDR b-sides but im a bit iffy about the UV one. I feel that AFFA + OUAD are the only ones that fit the vibe of being bsides to UV (Flipside and ith belong in the album itself so I'm ignoring them). imo, ICF + BE work better as honeymoon b sides. also MESS at the BTD b sides only being 2 tracks lmao.

I hate the Vulgar Darling cover, just gonna put that out there. imma use your older cigarette one.

on first glance I don't like what you've done to BLM - it was one of the best volumes, I loved the late night feel - but I might change my mind once I actually give it a listen.

ALSO can u pls upload the star spangled danger artwork pls + thank u :slayty:

Oh at me losing disciples with this BOLD MOVE

For a minute I had Kinda Outta Luck, Put the Radio On, You Can Be the Boss, and Hundred Dollar Bill under BTD b-sides but those all felt too iconic to rip from the volumes. Worth a shot if you want more of a listening experience for that but I'm content to listen to Dayglo Reflection every 6 months then forget about it lmao

+ AS FOR THE COVERS incidentally I'm using TM's demo covers for both AKA and BTD so if he wants to make some matching b-sides ones....

I guess it would be a good head start to already have a b-sides album for Honeymoon, huh? :crey: I agree tho those will prob fit in more with that album once it's out. I'm testing out putting the rarer bonus tracks in b-sides albums and it works for every other artist but somehow not so much for Lana :defeated: I'm not opposed to a future where the UV b-sides tracklist only has WC radio mix, OUAD, Wait For Life, and AFFA.

But the iconic Nirvana vibes in that VD cover :defeated: Have you seen @@Trash Magic's Vulgar Darling cover? It's hot but a little too pre-lip injections for me so I got that custom job :umadney:

BLM was always kinda my least favorite, damn :defeated: And once I took out the Nowels songs it's sorta destined to be weird no matter what. Well I'm open to ways to improve this. I actually chose to add Playing Dangerous and MMITPM because they give me night time vibes even though they're upbeat...Like mischievous. Idk let me know

I've done this so many times smfh

F7nG0pA.png

The best thing about being a fan is the never ending process of creating albums for these 100s of songs a figuring out a direction for them and a title lmao. It really is obsessive.... So I love to read other peoples. it's so creative  :party:

If you are going to use a trash magic cover for Vulgar Darling it should be this imo! @@SitarHero 

Okay I just said in my last post that it didn't fit but I'mma test it out...My Vulgar Darling volume used to be more serious/rock-oriented but now it's pretty playful so this might actually suit it!

I get so excited by my Lana library honestly. I just made the perfect 2009 album.

True Blue

A mess of laptop demos, yet to be fully realised. Legend in the making

Boss Nova Baby

quirky, noirish, Loungey, experimental album with 2009 tracks.

Miss America

Pop production, all-american 2010-11 tracks.

The Revenge of Lana Del Rey

Fiery, aggressive but vulnerable. Born To Die's younger sister

Velvet Crowbar

In a league of it's own

Vulgar Darling

Britney Spears reborn, generic songs which I don't really listen to

Trans-Am

Ultraviolence and Paradise hybrid

Will you ever posts tracklists :defeated: I think I've only ever seen Trans-Am and TROLDR

The best thing about being a fan is the never ending process of creating albums for these 100s of songs a figuring out a direction for them and a title lmao. It really is obsessive.... So I love to read other peoples. it's so creative  :party:

It's a biiiiig part of how I became such a fan of her. I always used to do playlists like therapeutically and then I discovered an artist who required exactly the kind of categorization that I live for

these are the ones i have final listings for :P

o7fUXsD.png

0DmAGwY.png

YR0SmD8.png

3AGm1C4.png

I dunno what to do with movie soundtracks. I have em in an album called "Soundtracks"  :creep:   but I wanna do something super extra for them like MUSIC FOR FILMS (click-through link homage to @@evilentity)

@@SitarHero you know i'm a big fan of b-sides albums, I have tons in my library, but to be totally honest something about these Lana b-side albums rub me wrong. Idk maybe it's just because I'm not used to them being considered "b-sides" of any project, but rather simply a bunch of random unreleased stuff, and that's why I love the volumes.

Also, why didn't you include songs like "Kinda Outta Luck" or other songs on that "original" BTD tracklist that floated around in it's respective b-sides album? At least those seem like obvious choices to me lel.

H0bDaqU.gif

@@SitarHero you know i'm a big fan of b-sides albums, I have tons in my library, but to be totally honest something about these Lana b-side albums rub me wrong. Idk maybe it's just because I'm not used to them being considered "b-sides" of any project, but rather simply a bunch of random unreleased stuff, and that's why I love the volumes.

Also, why didn't you include songs like "Kinda Outta Luck" or other songs on that "original" BTD tracklist that floated around in it's respective b-sides album? At least those seem like obvious choices to me lel.

Is it the AKA b-sides? The only others that were once freely mixed in the volumes were the Nowels tracks which...idk are very much so Paradise era and I have trouble thinking of them as "a bunch of random unreleased stuff" bc they're so much later than everything else :toofunny: Whereas I think including KOL etc in BTD b-sides would ruin the volumes because they're more unreleased to me than outtakes. Like really, you think KOL makes more sense to be separated than Starry Eyed and JFK?? Basically we're thinking completely opposite here lel

Is it the AKA b-sides? The only others that were once freely mixed in the volumes were the Nowels tracks which...idk are very much so Paradise era and I have trouble thinking of them as "a bunch of random unreleased stuff" bc they're so much later than everything else :toofunny: Whereas I think including KOL etc in BTD b-sides would ruin the volumes because they're more unreleased to me than outtakes. Like really, you think KOL makes more sense to be separated than Starry Eyed and JFK?? Basically we're thinking completely opposite here lel

I think you should totally add My Bitch with A$AP Rocky and Spender to Born To Die B-Sides. Maybe even Chet Baker and Gloria

and now you have Prisoner to add to Honeymoon B-Sides. 3 B-sides for the album and it've not even out yet  :teehee: