Lana De Los Reyes

Lana De Los Reyes Art *LUST FOR LIFE (ALBUM TRAILER)*

I am a little (LOT) bit in awe over the trailer and I don't think I can verbalize anything until I've watched it like 5 more times... oh my god. :defeated:

This is, like.... I've got nothing! It's too perfect, and I seriously can't say how much I love it at the moment because I'm still totally in shock at seeing this because I LOVE AKA so much, and this is like... this is like...

I don't even know. I'm so obsessed with AKA, so for me to say this is COMPLETELY PERFECT is the highest praise I've got! Thank you so, so much because this is my favorite video, ever now :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

it's so perfect i'm gonna literally die this is like my heart and soul and inspiration all in one video i am SNATCHED :creep:

o4qjp4j.png

Wow!  These are good.

Thank you very much  :smile2:

I am a little (LOT) bit in awe over the trailer and I don't think I can verbalize anything until I've watched it like 5 more times... oh my god. :defeated:

This is, like.... I've got nothing! It's too perfect, and I seriously can't say how much I love it at the moment because I'm still totally in shock at seeing this because I LOVE AKA so much, and this is like... this is like...

I don't even know. I'm so obsessed with AKA, so for me to say this is COMPLETELY PERFECT is the highest praise I've got! Thank you so, so much because this is my favorite video, ever now :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

it's so perfect i'm gonna literally die this is like my heart and soul and inspiration all in one video i am SNATCHED :creep:

Thank you for your kind words I'm so so happy you like it, my job is done! Btw my real objective was to kill you :smile:   :kiss2: 

that trailer was stunning. only the best for the greatest album of all time <3

Thank you! (you mean UV*) hahaha. I'm so glad you like it  :blush:

Absolutely lovely

Thank you sis  :kiss: 

that trailer has my wig LEVITATING!!!

it captures the essence of AKA perfectly. wonderful. exquisite. i love your attention to detail

100% what i envision when i listen to this masterpiece

youre a certified trailer park coney island motel swingin beauty queen :crying2:

and seriously, where did you get the vintage footage? leak it hunty!

That word play OMG  :oprah: Yes, I always try to focus on the very last detail and also the tempo and beat of the music. If it doesn't match i feel there's something wrong.

Thank you for the title, let me get to 200 post and change it.

The Wonders of Internet haha, let me think about it  :blush3:

Ohh boo this is :) amazing! My wig has just been metaphysically destroyed!

THANK YOU GURL, let me buy you a new one   :dafuq:

mH6fLZ4.gif

Hey Guys, since today is the 5th anniversary of Born to Die. I thought would be fun to do a megamix of the album. It might not be perfect but I hope you give it a listen and enjoy it :kiss:
if I have the time I'll do a video for a shorter version of it.  :party:

YPRDEkk.jpg

Download

https://soundcloud.com/annoyingflirt/born-to-die-megamix

mH6fLZ4.gif

Hey guys! Here's a project I've been working on for a couple of months now and it's half way through, the only thing left yet it's to complete the booklet.

It's an EP I called "Dark Sunshine" that I can envision as the transition between the Born to Die era and the Ultraviolence one.

Features various songs recorded or released "un/officially" during 2013 except Young and Beautiful.

This is a concept I created, but in case you'd like to make the EP on your iTunes library I post the Cover art.

tumblr_olbdqfCY021txslclo8_1280.jpg

tumblr_olbdqfCY021txslclo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_olbdqfCY021txslclo5_1280.jpg

tumblr_olbdqfCY021txslclo4_1280.jpg

tumblr_olbdqfCY021txslclo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_olbdqfCY021txslclo6_1280.jpg

tumblr_olbdqfCY021txslclo7_1280.jpg

With the release of my fan made EP I decided to post my Edit for Yöur Girl. In case you don't have it. I tried to make it as great as possible with the snippets available.

No tea no shade but I think the other ones out there are have really rough cuts and the songs doesn't feel like it's supposed to be, but more like it's just copied and pasted fragments without an order.

I'm not trying to offend anyone so don't take my comment too personal. With all of that said I hope you guy enjoy it!

tumblr_olbhaenHqV1txslclo1_1280.jpg

SONG LINK

mH6fLZ4.gif

It took me a while since I was not constantly working on it, but it turned out pretty great. Dedicated to @@sparklrtrailrheaven and all of you A.K.A lovers out there. Hope you guys enjoy it :kiss:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glJVMaUYsHM&feature=youtu.be

can i just say this is THE MOST BEAUTIFUL THING IVE EVERRRRRRRRRRR SEEN OH MY GOODDDDDD

i love the russell craft inspiration!!! 

hey_hey.jpg