xcx

Born To Die: The Elimination Game - Winner Announced!

I bet it's gonna be Video Games & Off to the Races, but I hope it'll be Born to Die & National Anthem; however, I love all of the songs that are left so I'll be fine with anything :candy:

For me, Born To Die, Off To The Races, Blue Jeans, National Anthem and Summertime Sadness would all have been okay. My guess is BTD vs. OTTR, though.  :oic:

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

...although Blue Jeans should have won.

giphy.gif

:icant:  :crying4:  :crying5:  :crying2:  :crying3:  :oprah:  :xcry:  :paris:  :heidi:  :kum: I can't even explain how much I hate myself for voting to eliminate Blue Jeans. I thought that everyone hated because people didn't like GKIT and Body Electric, so I thought that my favorites were the most hated  :toofunny: . I would vote to eliminate later, but I really didn't want to eliminate before Million Dollar Man, Lolita and Carmen die (That fuckin' immunity!  :notamused: ). But now I can at least avenge Blue Jeans by killing those bitches  :godlaugh: . Million Dollar Man, your time is coming:

large.gif

Blue jeans, I promise I will do the most beautiful funeral for you!  :aw:

I bet it's gonna be Video Games & Off to the Races, but I hope it'll be Born to Die & National Anthem; however, I love all of the songs that are left so I'll be fine with anything :candy:

For me, Born To Die, Off To The Races, Blue Jeans, National Anthem and Summertime Sadness would all have been okay. My guess is BTD vs. OTTR, though.  :oic:

My guess is Off to The Races vs National Anthem.  :oic:  

32c003478b7ec35a4b8ae368a22ebabc5be17593

I bet it's gonna be Video Games & Off to the Races

My guess is BTD vs. OTTR

My guess is Off to The Races vs National Anthem

LOL the remaining rounds are cancelled. Off To The Races is the winner. It was fun, bye guys.  :omfg2:

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

Million Dollar Man was eliminated! I love the song, but it was time :creep:

tumblr_o8xe2xwTdd1v43r30o1_500.gif

Round 12 is starting now, and you still only choose one song to eliminate! I have a feeling that this round will have very divided votes :defeated:

Eliminate: Off To The Races