Subversive

LDR5 - Pre-Pre-Release Annual Meltdown and Discussion Thread

Wait a second..do you all remember when someone leaked details about the HBTB vid, and the vid came out the very next day..

(Im reaching so bear with me)

What if queen lana is about to snatch us with a surprise drop tomorrow.. i mean, it is a friday.

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

what if this is her release plan. to get us talking by having "leakers" sell songs from the album. what if when she talked to Eclipse she told him he can be part of her plan. How can they magically have the music video? how can they magically have tracks from the new album? how could she trust a leaker she barely knows? why has lana been so silent about this? #illuminaticonfirmed   :oprah3:

what if this is her release plan. to get us talking by having "leakers" sell songs from the album. what if when she talked to Eclipse she told him he can be part of her plan. How can they magically have the music video? how can they magically have tracks from the new album? why has lana been so silent about this? :oprah3:

ikr this is like csi

Buy 'Honeymoon' on iTunes <3

what if this is her release plan. to get us talking by having "leakers" sell songs from the album. what if when she talked to Eclipse she told him he can be part of her plan. How can they magically have the music video? how can they magically have tracks from the new album? why has lana been so silent about this?  :oprah3:

And what if she purposefully told him to troll us and tell us it was Guns and Roses-like, knowing we would meltdown, therefore taking us by surprise when she serves a rock-influenced album  :oprah3:

A liar, a scammer  :oprah3:

i'm flying to the moon again, dreaming about heroin...