Subversive

LDR5 - Pre-Pre-Release Annual Meltdown and Discussion Thread

That would be a terrible promo technique...we would be the only ones getting any information. You don't see any Lana news twitter accounts or actually any music news accounts posting about anything that eclipse has said soo...

but like what other promo has lana done? a post on her instagram, a cryptic tweet, and other boring stuff. her promo game is weak and this (even though it was meant as a joke) would be good promo to get her fans talking

maybe lana is just bored af because she already knows she's queen and her album is fire so she's just trolling us

also what info do we have on the title? I know eclipse said that it's more than one word so that counts out subversive obviously, but he also said it was unrelated to her ??¿

Buy 'Honeymoon' on iTunes <3

but like what other promo has lana done? a post on her instagram, a cryptic tweet, and other boring stuff. her promo game is weak and this (even though it was meant as a joke) would be good promo to get her fans talking

She only really does promotion after an album drop. For example with HM, UO album signings, Maida Vale, a couple interviews, etc.

maybe lana is just bored af because she already knows she's queen and her album is fire so she's just trolling us

also what info do we have on the title? I know eclipse said that it's more than one word so that counts out subversive obviously, but he also said it was unrelated to her ??¿

Album title has been confirmed to be "Another Dangerous Woman"

Her "Emancipation of Mimi"  is coming !  :angie:

Lana_Del_Carey.jpg

MDM-Lanaboards-Banner.jpg

Lana i assume wouldnt be that vindictive, i think she is shook over what happened the past few days so shes biding her time 

How would Lana even be aware of it? 

she should just drop song and video next friday and call it a day. it's not like she has some promo planned or that radio will play her.

YAAS PLEASE.

release it gurl and move on.