Subversive

LDR5 - Pre-Pre-Release Annual Meltdown and Discussion Thread

oh god it's been 2 days since I read this thread for the last time and there are now 344 pages what's wrong with you guys Lana hasn't even announced anything yet

is there something important I missed?

gbSBViK.gif

oh god it's been 2 days since I read this thread for the last time and there are now 344 pages what's wrong with you guys Lana hasn't even announced anything yet

is there something important I missed?

nothing lana related, but the site was possessed for a bit

i last checked this thread 12 hours ago and we were still at 300 pages...i just read 7 pages of meltdowns  :icant:

another 12 hours have passed and there are now 344 pages.........what the fuck happened or am i going to be reading all of those pages...

giphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

Word of warning kiddies

internet message boards can be here today and gone in an instance-

IMDB has now shut down their message board, after approx. two decades. By Feb. 19th it will have disappeared...As of this past Thursday, No new posts. Any members there have only 2 weeks to exchange info and copy their posts.

It could happen here if people press it. Poof, it's gone.

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

Word of warning kiddies

internet message boards can be here today and gone in an instance-

IMDB has now shut down their message board, after approx. two decades. By Feb. 19th it will have disappeared...As of this past Thursday, No new posts. Any members there have only 2 weeks to exchange info and copy their posts.

It could happen here if people press it. Poof, it's gone.

you know things are bad when graham's stepping in to try and get people to chill

tumblr_oq5qbhvXRQ1v790vno1_540.png

Both of them at the same time? 

when you delete yourself your twitter account the account doesn't look like eclipse's i think... I'm not sure tho

giphy.gif