Subversive

LDR5 - Pre-Pre-Release Annual Meltdown and Discussion Thread

this source told me that this source said that this person totally is accountable and authentic because totally

- the gullible on lb 2k16

You really wish there was no hype around releases, don't you. We understand, info may not be true, but let us speculate. We know there's zero confirmed facts.

Its funny how she later said in an interview sleeping w/ guys got her nowhwere. LMAO

Wym? What is a 'user base' I'm a bit confused

Userbase as in twitter users who Stan a particular artist in general! So basically fanbase

lana doing promotional shit herself and not having obnoxious twinkertwats say whatever they want is promo my dear, not this shit. 

ANYWAYS

excited to see some real shit lana puts out 

what about you guys 

what do you think the theme will be for the album? :heart:

I feel like UV was angry & raw, a bitter response to how she'd been treated by some following BTD/P

Honeymoon (to me) felt like resignation and doing what the fuck she felt like. Putting the anger behind her and disappearing more into her beautiful/tortured 'world'. I kind of feel like God Knows I Tried is the touchstone of the album, even if it's not a stand-out track.

I feel like the new album will be the next step but I have no idea what that could be - a return to a more radio/chart-friendly sound, or further into her own aesthetic? 

(I do wonder about the (pretty dubious) references to 'Diana' and 'Monroe' tho - if real, does she see herself in a similar way to these doomed, troubled, prematurely dead figures? That could be a bit...off, if not handled carefully.)

I feel like UV was angry & raw, a bitter response to how she'd been treated by some following BTD/P

Honeymoon (to me) felt like resignation and doing what the fuck she felt like. Putting the anger behind her and disappearing more into her beautiful/tortured 'world'. I kind of feel like God Knows I Tried is the touchstone of the album, even if it's not a stand-out track.

I feel like the new album will be the next step but I have no idea what that could be - a return to a more radio/chart-friendly sound, or further into her own aesthetic? 

(I do wonder about the (pretty dubious) references to 'Diana' and 'Monroe' tho - if real, does she see herself in a similar way to these doomed, troubled, prematurely dead figures? That could be a bit...off, if not handled carefully.)

THIS WAS AMAZING I ENJOYED READING THIS 

lana back at it again with the dead icon shit

(but i love it secretly)

:godlaugh:

lana doing promotional shit herself and not having obnoxious twinkertwats say whatever they want is promo my dear, not this shit. 

ANYWAYS

what about you guys 

you're really a cunt lol it creates HYPE for the album which will help the album sell in the long run. Lana's not known for doing very much promotional things anyway. You act like we can't speculate anything about this damn album until Lana actually says "hey fuckers LDR5 is coming.. single comes tomorrow" like shut up already no one cares for your rants. This is how every album thread has gone since Paradise and it's not gonna change anytime soon, so if you don't like it then go back to Instagram where no "twinktwats" will bother you. I don't mind getting a warning point if it's to tell you to can it already, like my god.

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

you're really a cunt lol it creates HYPE for the album which will help the album sell in the long run. Lana's not known for doing very much promotional things anyway. You act like we can't speculate anything about this damn album until Lana actually says "hey fuckers LDR5 is coming.. single comes tomorrow" like shut up already no one cares for your rants. This is how every album thread has gone since Paradise and it's not gonna change anytime soon, so if  you don't like it then go back to Instagram where no one will speculate anything until Lana decides to post something... I don't mind getting a warning point if it's to tell you to can it already.

lol yet your still up my ass responding to my shit like you fooled yourself. if you actually think anyones bullshit on here will make a significant difference in sales then honeymoon wouldn't have flopped so please take your demographics somewhere else.ill keep posting because i can if you don't like it too bad shit happens 

ANYWAYS

what about you guys 

Well I think because BTD was about a love she couldn't get over (possibly Jay) lol, and Paradise was an extension, UV was more time on the westcoast, and Honeymoon was the sweet somber side of love and coming off of that great feeling of the honeymoon stage, maybe this new one she'll revisit the past of New York since she did grow up there.

Well I think because BTD was about a love she couldn't get over (possibly Jay) lol, and Paradise was an extension, UV was more time on the westcoast, and Honeymoon was the sweet somber side of love and coming off of that great feeling of the honeymoon stage, maybe this new one she'll revisit the past.

i really liked this. Everyone has such different idea for the upcoming album. I keep thinking about "jay and his girl". 

lol yet your still up my ass responding to my shit like you fooled yourself. if you actually think anyones bullshit on here will make a significant difference in sales then honeymoon wouldn't have flopped so please take your demographics somewhere else.ill keep posting because i can if you don't like it too bad shit happens 

I wouldn't be have to give you shit if you didn't do things that'd make me want to give you shit. Album hype does help the album sales whether it be big or small, and even if it is small it did help the album in some way. You've been so annoying in so many ways, but you do you. Anyways, us "twinktwats" will continue to create hype while you complain about everything.

I wouldn't be have to give you shit if you didn't do things that'd make me want to give you shit. Album hype does help the album sales whether it be big or small, and even if it is small it did help the album in some way. You've been so annoying in so many ways, but you do you. Anyways

this is like self dragging

you find me annoying yet you manage to follow and reply to every single one of my post on various topics like 

u ok ? 

this is like self dragging

you find me annoying yet you manage to follow and reply to every single one of my post on various topics like 

u ok ? 

In various topics? girl i've only responded to a post of yours in 2 threads  :lmao: and to say every single post is a little exceeding, but again I wouldn't have to give you shit if you didn't do things that'd make me want to give you shit. 

In various topics? girl i've only responded to a post of yours in 2 threads  :lmao: and to say every single post is a little exceeding, but again I wouldn't have to give you shit if you didn't do things that'd make me want to give you shit. 

sure jan.

this entire topic you have responded to every single one of my comments

:hae:  :icant2:

and again i would have to give you shit if you didn't do things that'd make me want to give you shit.

you mean you wouldn't* ?

Like i forced you to comment to posts alrighty if u say so you wild