Subversive

LDR5 - Pre-Pre-Release Annual Meltdown and Discussion Thread

Ugh, guys, I'm out of town until Sunday/Monday so I don't really know what's going on in this thread & don't have the time to catch up on it at the moment, but if I come back to an absurd mess BEYOND THIS POINT I will not be happy. I really don't want to have this thread be locked again.

Some reminders to keep this thread a happy & healthy place of discussion:

-Please stop blatantly insulting Lana

-Please stop fighting with each other; if you disagree with someone, disagree respectfully -- not rudely

-If you think your disagreement is going to last more than a couple of posts, take it to the DMs

-Try to stay on topic. This thread is called the "meltdown" thread, but let's keep it to small meltdowns about the anticipation of the album rather than literally melting the whole entire earth and all of the Lana fans that inhabit it

Thank you guys in advance for (hopefully) cooperating, and I'll see you soon. Mod team, keep close watch on this thread.

Miss you all. Love always x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

imagine waking up and LDR5 has dropped and YAIL stands for ya'll are idiots lol and every track is longest yeah boi ever

Okay but in all seriousness, it'll never happen, but imagine if there was a well-produced and remastered version of bentley how beautiful would that be

Buy 'Honeymoon' on iTunes <3

imagine waking up and LDR5 has dropped and YAIL stands for ya'll are idiots lol and every track is longest yeah boi ever

Okay but in all seriousness, it'll never happen, but imagine if there was a well-produced and remastered version of bentley how beautiful would that be

it stands for your ass is loose

3d1S3iu.gif

Going anywhere exciting?

(Diet Mountain Dew baby) New York City! Haven't been here since I left 5 years ago. I anticipate moving back up here though this fall! I missed it way too much.

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

(Diet Mountain Dew baby) New York City! Haven't been here since I left 5 years ago. I anticipate moving back up here though this fall! I missed it way too much.

yes baby come live in my dark corner of the world 

:hooker:  :hooker:  :hooker:

#ellexsammi2k17

@@Elle   now you did it, you let everyone know you aren't here...

like when Charlie Brown leaves the kiddies alone on the Charlie Brown Christmas special and they do that dance

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1LUXQWzCno

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

I come here with peace and to have an actual decent discussion. One or two people show up, start writing hateful posts then leave. But it only becomes a problem when I defend myself. And the usual response; you are causing a scene, take the dramatics somewhere else.

And yes obviously it's a huge turn-off when I feel nice and come here after months to talk and maybe share some stuff, but it ends up being a mess so I pack my :) and go - nothing ends up leaked in the end.

The drama will never stop until I upload my hard drive to mega, and that will never happen so. It will continue with or without me. Good luck to the mods. 5 mins in here and it's nothing more than headaches.

Look, thank you for all of the material and info you've given us throughout your time on this board.

But you have to admit that you are the one and only cause of all the drama going on in this thread right now. And don't say that it is US users that make all the mess on this thread when you "share some stuff", the mess only appears when you go around saying "oh look at me ladi-da-dee! I have all these unleaked songs oh and heres one lyric from the song, and heres a 10 second snippet. enjoy! look at me! i'm sharing!"..... honestly people have said it here a million times before but if you're not going to share the whole song then don't share anything at all because all you ever do is create more and more drama and mess... it's simply inevitable, people get salty when you only release tiny snippets or one-line lyrics and surely you know that by now after witnessing this time after time 

I'm sure that I speak for everyone when I say that we truly appreciate the things you have shared in full, and the info you've provided over time, but tbh we are all sick of the way that you parade around "sharing" hundreds of useless snippets just for attention. And every post you make, I swear you just want more attention. And the fact that you have supposedly been selling Lana's unreleased material, that is just DISGUSTING if that is the case. Not only is it illegal but it's highly disrespectful to Lana and all of the musicians, producers and writers who have actually created the songs then you come along and try to make a profit off of something that you had absolutely no part in creating.

And another thing, if Lana "implored" you and begged you to not share anything and to keep info to yourself, then why did you come running straight back to this forum to brag about what she told you? As much as I loved getting the info about LDR5 its disappointing knowing that you've directly gone against what Lana asked of you, as I'm sure she wouldn't want us to know this info.

Hopefully there won't be much more drama leading up to the release of the album, but I'm afraid that its unlikely that that will be the case.

P.S. leak Your Girl. Love you! Xx  :brows:

the mess only appears when you go around saying "oh look at me ladi-da-dee! I have all these unleaked songs oh and heres one lyric from the song, and heres a 10 second snippet. enjoy! look at me! i'm sharing!".....

When was the last time he did that though? I didn't see anything like that earlier when he was online but it was still messy :( . Also can someone link me up to all of the snippets? 

Thank u

All I could think about at work was the new MV. I can't wait to see it. Like I'm so so so excited to see Lana's visuals. The audio could be replaced with Betty Boop Boop and I'd still be slayed. :flutter:

omg betty boop boop aka the most iconic bop since scarface

Buy 'Honeymoon' on iTunes <3