Subversive

LDR5 - Pre-Pre-Release Annual Meltdown and Discussion Thread

I won't even lie I find you so incredibly annoying but this interpretation of Honeymoon as a cohesive album is really interesting

agreed! 

I think it's an interesting interpretation viewing it as Lana singing to Lizzy, or vice versa, but at the same time I really think there's almost no evidence that this could even be the case, plus some songs kinda have no relevance to that theory, like Music to Watch Boys To, Art Deco, and so on.

agreed!

I think it's an interesting interpretation viewing it as Lana singing to Lizzy, or vice versa, but at the same time I really think there's almost no evidence that this could even be the case, plus some songs kinda have no relevance to that theory, like Music to Watch Boys To, Art Deco, and so on.

art deco could be Lana speaking to Lizzy and describing her? But yea I agree some songs wouldn't make sense like religion or the blackest day

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

She's going live again on Instagram tomorrow she better tease something about the album. It's probably all people will be commenting about, she can't just ignore :creep: (well she better not)

https://www.instagram.com/p/BO_REX8lrwJ/?taken-by=lanaisiconic (see Lana's comment)

The girl cannot ignore the combined thirst of all her instagram followers, I hope she takes this as an opportunity to say something about this album, esp seeing as its singles are meant to be released in the coming months :excited:

FmgKWb8.gif?1     HNqlJGD.gif

@valentineeye @cacciatore @@trashmagic

Honeymoon did not have any songs about men and love

and was totally a battle between Ms. Grant and Ms. Del Rey (including and especially Salvatore where she showed she was one step ahead of everyone else

and just when they thought they were catching up and catching on she moved one further step ahead again

Honeymoon the song was not about romance but the romance going out of being Ms. Del Rey and then was reinforced in High By the Beach's video, which

upon just hearing the audio, one did not catch the meaning

all topped off by the incredible (but only if one did not misunderstand) photography especially the real person looking out the top of the tour bus and the great

shot of the boat in the water sitting on the railing of the house

and if one misunderstood after don't let me be misunderstood, all it took was going back to the slow-build (Stairway to heaven)/Last Farewell (see Roger Whittaker) opening number (albeit slower) Honeymoon

and listening all the way through again and again

(assuming one isn't just a kiddie with a 3 second attention span who gets bored too easily)

Wow some of you really read into these songs.

All this time i just thought Salvatore was about italian weddings and pasta and Honeymoon the song just a dreamy reason for me to wear my Lana wig in front of my bedroom fan

@valentineeye @cacciatore @@trashmagic

Honeymoon did not have any songs about men and love

and was totally a battle between Ms. Grant and Ms. Del Rey (including and especially Salvatore where she showed she was one step ahead of everyone else

and just when they thought they were catching up and catching on she moved one further step ahead again

Honeymoon the song was not about romance but the romance going out of being Ms. Del Rey and then was reinforced in High By the Beach's video, which

upon just hearing the audio, one did not catch the meaning

all topped off by the incredible (but only if one did not misunderstand) photography especially the real person looking out the top of the tour bus and the great

shot of the boat in the water sitting on the railing of the house

and if one misunderstood after don't let me be misunderstood, all it took was going back to the slow-build (Stairway to heaven)/Last Farewell (see Roger Whittaker) opening number (albeit slower) Honeymoon

and listening all the way through again and again

(assuming one isn't just a kiddie with a 3 second attention span who gets bored too easily)

24 is about a man she loves..........................

Instagram live? I feel so out of the loop.. is it like periscope?

She better announce something. But I'm kinda sad because I used to think to myself that her magazine photo shoots and interviews would be a constant in her career......... but now we don't even have that. I'd rather have her announce something that way like before.

She better announce something. But I'm kinda sad because I used to think to myself that her magazine photo shoots and interviews would be a constant in her career......... but now we don't even have that. I'd rather have her announce something that way like before.

I mean, last year she had nothing lined up because there was no material to promote, but I'm confident she'll be covering some magazines/giving some interviews this year as usual

FmgKWb8.gif?1     HNqlJGD.gif

yea, its very similar to periscope but its within instagram

I need her to unrelentingly tease us, tear our wigs one hair at a time, drag us to filth for having ever doubted her with sensational new music and videos, reward us for this waiting and make this era more full of activity than her last two combined :deadbanana:

Yes and hopefull she will drag us by our scalps on a 2017 world tour

I will not Jodie Foster this kind of behavior  giphy.gif roivaheb fo dnik siht retsoF eidoJ ton lliw I 

Yes and hopefull she will drag us by our scalps on a 2017 world tour

and do heavy promo :excited:

Plot twist: Lana is announcing new single, album, and world tour on Instagram live tomorrow xxxxxxx  :godlaugh:

Don't tease me meema

I will not Jodie Foster this kind of behavior  giphy.gif roivaheb fo dnik siht retsoF eidoJ ton lliw I 

tell her leak Life is Beautiful but then again she'll probably be like "life is beautiful who?" 

She doesn't have the rights to it.. Eclipse doesn't even have it which means it's locked safely in the hands of liongates