Subversive

LDR5 - Pre-Pre-Release Annual Meltdown and Discussion Thread

it ended :( she just said "Hi guys"

I'll kill you

She's either joking or time travelled to yesterday night's Live video.

:lmao:

OMG so idk if u guys know/trust China Palace but they just posted (and deleted a minute after) a picture of a sheet of paper with "5" and a heart written on it... I didn't get a pic of the actual post but I do have a pic of the notification with the small pic preview

5 days would mean friday ;))

if she were kim kardashian or kylie jenner, her instagram reveals would work but since shes not, since shes AN ARTIST SIGNED TO MAJOR MUSIC LABEL, then obviously she needs to go on shows and reveal shit

OMG so idk if u guys know/trust China Palace but they just posted (and deleted a minute after) a picture of a sheet of paper with "5" and a heart written on it... I didn't get a pic of the actual post but I do have a pic of the notification with the small pic preview

are we still buying this ?  :toofunny:

giphy.gif

Noone believes China Palace except for imbeciles

image.png

I'm sorry boo you must be new here but China is a known f*cker he ain't Lana cause he follows me and the hoe doesn't

ZKcaooE.png

OMG so idk if u guys know/trust China Palace but they just posted (and deleted a minute after) a picture of a sheet of paper with "5" and a heart written on it... I didn't get a pic of the actual post but I do have a pic of the notification with the small pic preview 5 days would mean friday ;))

delete your account

China.palace is like Eclipse, it always gets information first, so I think it's something to believe in. 

But either way... what would it mean?

hes probably on LB watching our meltdowns and thats his plan of action