Subversive

LDR5 - Pre-Pre-Release Annual Meltdown and Discussion Thread

China.palace is like Eclipse, it always gets information first, so I think it's something to believe in. 

But either way... what would it mean?

Except theyre not. China Palace is not legit. They still arent

image.png

OMG so idk if u guys know/trust China Palace but they just posted (and deleted a minute after) a picture of a sheet of paper with "5" and a heart written on it... I didn't get a pic of the actual post but I do have a pic of the notification with the small pic preview

5 days would mean friday ;))

China.Palace is a complete fake. How many times do we go over this. They have no exclusive info and thrive off of desperate clueless instagram fans

FmgKWb8.gif?1     HNqlJGD.gif

China.palace is like Eclipse, it always gets information first, so I think it's something to believe in. 

But either way... what would it mean?

omg Ch*na.p*lace is not like eclipse :biblio: 

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif

Except theyre not. China Palace is not legit. They still arent

China.palace is not legit. It's always stealing information from somewhere/someone else. But, just the same, it has a way of finding things out very quickly and, therefore, always posts stuff quickly, a little bit before it comes to the common knowledge. 

<3 <3 <3 this thread needed some energy!!!

bruh this thread already has more energy than I had in the past 4 years, but still love you tho

now I'm like 9809886% more pressed for the actual livestream

ZKcaooE.png

China.palace is not legit. It's always stealing information from somewhere/someone else. But, just the same, it has a way of finding things out very quickly and, therefore, always posts stuff quickly, a little bit before it comes to the common knowledge.

Uhm the way they find out things quickly is through this place.

omg Ch*na.p*lace is not like eclipse :biblio:

Oh my God, I meant it as a way of saying "posts information first", not as if china.palace has truly access to stuff.

Regardless of its fakeness, it always posts things first through stealing of someone else's contacts and information.

Either way, they really post things a little bit ahead, so maybe it's something to believe in, THAT'S what I meant.

Sometimes it's hard to just comment something in here without it becoming an argument.

Good Lawd, just go online and say what you wanna say Lana. We already know you've joined Fifth Harmony. You've heard it first from me.

Ready to see Lana twerk over Lauren's body omfg 

ZKcaooE.png