Subversive

LDR5 - Pre-Pre-Release Annual Meltdown and Discussion Thread

Owww being in Australia I totally thought it would have already happened.

Yeah same I was expecting to wake up to it

I will not Jodie Foster this kind of behavior  giphy.gif roivaheb fo dnik siht retsoF eidoJ ton lliw I 

thats why were trying to get a group of people who actually ask questions

Ill ask questions doubt she will answer thoe

I will not Jodie Foster this kind of behavior  giphy.gif roivaheb fo dnik siht retsoF eidoJ ton lliw I 

Idolator made a reader's poll about the most awaited albums of 2017, Lana's album ranked at number 9 with 811 votes and one user said

"Lana Del Rey has yet to release an album that doesn’t satisfy. Born to Die, Ultraviolence, and Honeymoon all managed to be unique, distinct eras without sacrificing the quality of the music or the continuity of the Lana Del Rey persona. Even Del Rey’s collection of unreleased music easily outdoes the recent efforts of many of her peers, causing Idolator to refer to the chanteuse’s leaky laptop as “the eighth wonder of the world." 

Catch the motherfucking tea on that, ok.

tumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo1_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo2_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo4_250.gif

Idolator made a reader's poll about the most awaited albums of 2017, Lana's album ranked at number 9 with 811 votes and one user said

"Lana Del Rey has yet to release an album that doesn’t satisfy. Born to Die, Ultraviolence, and Honeymoon all managed to be unique, distinct eras without sacrificing the quality of the music or the continuity of the Lana Del Rey persona. Even Del Rey’s collection of unreleased music easily outdoes the recent efforts of many of her peers, causing Idolator to refer to the chanteuse’s leaky laptop as “the eighth wonder of the world." 

Catch the mother:) tea on that, ok.

Yass Lana get that Honeymoon appreciation!!!

qsVmBMd.png

Catch the mother:) tea on that, ok.

She's ranked lower than Iggy Azalea, Lorde, Rita Ora, Bebe Rexha AND Nelly Furtado :rip:

You shouldn't have posted that :rip:

Look at those replies tho, I'm pretty sure it shows how most of the people who voted are just basic teens wanting pop trash, not being rude or anything :eek:

Well, I think we shouldn't dismiss people's opinions who are not part of our fandom just like that. In the end of the day, it always has to be great material that is presented in a great way. We can only hope that Lana and her team will not disappoint this time.

She's ranked lower than Iggy Azalea, Lorde, Rita Ora, Bebe Rexha AND Nelly Furtado :rip:

You shouldn't have posted that :rip:

iggy azalea is still a thing? i thought her career started and ended two years ago