Subversive

LDR5 - Pre-Pre-Release Annual Meltdown and Discussion Thread

She doesn't have the rights to it.. Eclipse doesn't even have it which means it's locked safely in the hands of liongates

well lionsgate can shove their :)s up their own twink asses wtf they're so rude I can't believe this 

sgopYhV.gif

:oprah: trying not to get excited but shes probably just gonna read us one of her favorite poems then say bye xox and we wont hear from her for 4 more months

I can totally see this happening.  :icant:

4BZPaCg.jpg

Wait when is she going live tomorrow? I haven't been online all day :defeated:

she never said (that I kno of )

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

she never said (that I kno of )

Why are people saying she scheduled a live stream then?? I'm so confused  :oprah2:

she commented on someones instagram post saying "tomorrow"

Who's? and do you have screenshots or something?

Why are people saying she scheduled a live stream then?? I'm so confused  :oprah2:

Who's? and do you have screenshots or something?

i meant she didnt say what time lol(sorry for being unclear), but she did comment under this post saying "tommorow"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BO_REX8lrwJ/?taken-by=lanaisiconic&hl=en

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

and do heavy promo :excited:

Yes I want our scalps to be featured on every billboard, tv network and radio station across all continents.

Lana can dump her management we've got this cover guys and gals

i think it was @@lanaisiconic

YEs it was and she also posted "ill b back" onto someones group chat

I will not Jodie Foster this kind of behavior  giphy.gif roivaheb fo dnik siht retsoF eidoJ ton lliw I 

There is no possible she was testing the livestream option day before to not announce anything important, she was in studio during the livestream right? imagine her playing snippets of her songs and no one will record it because no one knows when she's going to go live :brows3:

wait someone help.... how do you use instagram live?? I had no idea there was even such a thing on Instagram lol I must be out of the loop.

You can't use it unless our certified im pretty sure but you can watch a live video when the person you follow starts a live by clicking the circle at the top of your instagram feed where the stories are

I will not Jodie Foster this kind of behavior  giphy.gif roivaheb fo dnik siht retsoF eidoJ ton lliw I