Subversive

LDR5 - Pre-Pre-Release Annual Meltdown and Discussion Thread

Worked on Love Yourself and Cold Water??? One of my fav songs ever and one I really like?? Ok now I'm supra excited especially since Mister Benny seems to primarilary do bops... Gimme something to lean on Elizabeth

ZKcaooE.png

:rip: what if this is the return of Pop Lana

if it is I'm selling my little brother to buy every single thing that will come out of this era, nothing on earth is better than pop lana, not even lana herself

ZKcaooE.png

:rip: what if this is the return of Pop Lana

Get ready for an album full of bops like Go Go Dancer, Ghetto Baby, Put The Radio On, Dangerous Girl, Resistance, Serial Killer...  :flutter:

nothing on earth is better than pop lana, not even lana herself

YES!

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

Eclipse said the songs sound like HM+ Untouchable5 or whatever so wtf r u guys going on about

We all know it won't be some super poppy sound. It is in the end a Grandpa Knowels track. It will probably sound a bit like this idk his name Father John Wayne Gacy or whatever that dude's name is.

Lana doing trashy bops was cute for a while and I do love those tracks but her more straightforward pop songs are simply not on par w the alternative sound she's persuaded the last few years or her AKA sound or her 2004-2007 folksy sound

I am excited. I just hope she ditched the overused strings!