Subversive

LDR5 - Pre-Pre-Release Annual Meltdown and Discussion Thread

guys i think solve et coaluga has something to do with the album cuz she changed it into her insta bio from subversive which I also think has something to do with the album. honestly how r u guis not seeing dis???? 

guys i think solve et coaluga has something to do with the album cuz she changed it into her insta bio from subversive which I also think has something to do with the album. honestly how r u guis not seeing dis????

People are talking about this insta status nonsense all the time though

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

People already discussed this two months ago

I don't think we're getting an announcement for the following 2 weeks. Gaga will probably have all the attention because of her Superbowl performance, so an announcement would kinda go under

image.png

Lana and Lin Manuel Miranda should collaborate on one of ten or twenty future Broadway shows based on Lana's catelogue

and perhaps preview it in this album

also, when Lana plays in Sweden, can we dream that Lana and Abba do a duet? Can you imagine Lana & Frida and Agnetha together again for the first time doing a new Lana song?

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

I don't think we're getting an announcement for the following 2 weeks. Gaga will probably have all the attention because of her Superbowl performance, so an announcement would kinda go under

who?

I really want her to do an album full of those really sad, bittersweet songs. You know, like Damn You, Never Let Me Go, Afraid, Hollywoods Dead, TV in black and white, On Our Way, etc.

The kind of songs that just sound so naturally vintage and sweet. I hope the new album is something along those lines.

I like how in those songs she dwelled on the past, and was sad that it was over, but at the same time she was happy because at least it happened. Idk, it's just really cute and sad. making me emotional just thinking about it

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I really want her to do an album full of those really sad, bittersweet songs. You know, like Damn You, Never Let Me Go, Afraid, Hollywoods Dead, TV in black and white, On Our Way, etc.

The kind of songs that just sound so naturally vintage and sweet. I hope the new album is something along those lines.

I like how in those songs she dwelled on the past, and was sad that it was over, but at the same time she was happy because at least it happened. Idk, it's just really cute and sad. making me emotional just thinking about it

i agree with this so much im

March for the single, late May/ early June for the album, I feel like we'll get like 3 songs and (hopefully) 2 music videos before the album release  :excited:

Also, I wonder how many photoshoots we'll get this era, I want her to do lots of interviews and mag covers like she did in BTD/UV  :flutter:

March for the single, late May/ early June for the album, I feel like we'll get like 3 songs and (hopefully) 2 music videos before the album release  :excited:

Also, I wonder how many photoshoots we'll get this era, I want her to do lots of interviews and mag covers like she did in BTD/UV  :flutter:

your icon photo, iconic