Subversive

LDR5 - Pre-Pre-Release Annual Meltdown and Discussion Thread

I don't know where y'all are founding all that stuff -_-

I didn't even see the picture till someone here put it on his/her profile pic

Tbh

If it werent for LB calling out Insta accounts who posted it, I wouldnt have found it either

How do you all find that stuff

image.png

I also kind of feel like half of y'all haven't even heard the song and you're just making up random info to sound xcxlusive.

I mean, it's really not that hard to predict something accurately. It's likely it'll be a relatively slow song (like most of Lana's discography) and sound beautiful and cinematic to some extent. Plus, we already knew that the song has guitars and drums, since Eclipse told us that.

If you haven't heard the song, don't even waste our time making up "alternative facts" that you plucked out of your behind. And if you have heard the song, please don't leak it!

As my friends know on here I was vehemently avoiding twitter, tumblr, and other places where possible ldr5 previews would be. Because I was so afraid of seeing something too soon with other hopes and I would be disappointed. I even @elle to lock this thread like other people did. Then beyond my control my lana fanpage on insta was followed by an account with the very picture I was "Afraid" of. Tbh seeing the picture or hearing tea didn't ruin the album at all in fact peaked my interest. It is being taken out of proportion some behavior here. The world will not come to and end if someone teases lyrics or a picture as long as they are not doing anything illegal we just have to accept the fact lana is fawned over so much people will do everything and anything to get their hands on her stuff. Additionally, please dont:

1. Blame Elle for forum members behavior/non-prevention of said behavior.  :usrs:  :um:  :headache:

Elle works extremely hard to keep this website running for us lana fans to commence and discuss. Don't drag her name in the mud just because shes the owner. 

2. Blame specific Forum members ie; Eclipse/Discord Members. :judgingu3:

We have no definitive proof he nor anyone did this. This is truly and complicated manner and really if anything it's her labels fault/ whatever music group ie; Universal for having little to no security or loose links in the chain (if you know what i mean)

3. Blame lana. :um2:  :judgingu: (how dare you :crossed: ) This one here truly gets me upset because lana has done nothing but provide us with music that has spoken to many of us for many reasons. She has no control over faulty databases and people who tend to talk too much.  :agree2:  :agree:

Honestly, no matter what she puts out I'm sure I'll love it, so I'm really not that worried about what direction she's taken.

I wouldn't go as far as saying that I'd love anything she releases, regardless the direction...

:burn: CsfSBPYWAAAmrzw.jpg

:oic:

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

even tho I hope nothing leaks, I rather a snippet of the song leaks than the album title. I really want Lana to announce the album title the way she planned to

I will make a prediction

The song and every song on the new album will be great, and will continue in a straight path forward what is truly true

from day one-

Just when one thinks the one before would not be topped, along comes the next one and its even better, more advanced, more mature,

etc.

Her early Stuff

AKA

Born to die- ain't no way she could possibly equal or top it, then the impossible happened and her came

Paradise- ain't no way she could possibly equal or top it, then the impossible happened and here came

Gatsby and

Once upon a time

Ultraviolence- ain't no way she could possibly equal or top it, then the impossible happened and here came

Honeymoon- ain't no way she could possibly equal or top it and then the impossible happened and here came

and then came the new one, and ain't no way she could possibly equal or top it and then the impossible happened and here came

and continuing for the next 25-50 years

I am sure everyone here can agree with that

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

Honestly, no matter what she puts out I'm sure I'll love it, so I'm really not that worried about what direction she's taken.

This is exactly how I feel, even if she releases something and I don't like it at first I always end up loving it! That's what happend for me when she released High by the Beach! I hated that song at first and now I love it!

s-be18bcd9e81764b8ffe6979bdf3994c544ee54

Happy 300 pages homosexuals!! We made the best drama of 2016 (and 2017 probs) of something that we only have leaks of pics and snippets! Only a messy (and thirsty) fandom can do that... be proud. 

(Lana probably hate us for this   :creepna: )

ACCURATE OMG

xx ldr

Is true that Eclipse made an Instagram account with the name of the new album???

If that's true... this makes me kinda mad. Like, what if Lana wanted that username.

Edit: (Though I still don't really get the point of the Honeymoon account)

If that's true... this makes me kinda mad. Like, what if Lana wanted that username.

Edit: (Though I still don't really get the point of the Honeymoon account)

I just stalked his insta, and one of his captions is "he's loving my look and I'm loving all his strategic ways" is that current lana lyrics and im being totally dumb? I googled it and nothing came up so maybe it's new lyrics??